Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bugout and Tooch !st time together

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK HIM! I'm always in bad shape after a wed. night out.. But i'll come on out. Sorry gary i didn't get there till late last night i guess i'll have to make up for the lack of drunkeness on MBMA night.(nice promo you never seem to amaze me)(my favorite is still the flyer you made w/ the two people in the back of the truck)

Now let's see for sacraficing a wed. night in the house we get

1.BugOUT and Tooch (enough said)

2.A hot bartender (w/ a great attitude)

3.The hot bartender dancin on the bar(coyote ugly style, hot, wet and dirty)

4.Drink specials all night(not a soco fan i'll stick to my stollie)

5.Getting Davis g so drunk he cant remember his name(priceless)

Well i'll be there waiting for Jeff to unlock the door(i like to get an early start since there's a superstar dj lineup the music will be bangin from the momont the needle drops..

Is it wed. yet? Look for me i'll be the stumbbling bumbbling mess.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok im curious as to why Laurie cant go. I dont remember banning her from the night. if youll be at champps you czn stop by Rio

:laugh: :laugh: NO I'M NOT BAN but I’m an "amateur", and aren’t welcome :(

Originally posted by juicybkny

FUCK HIM! I'm always in bad shape after a wed. night out.. But i'll come on out. Sorry gary i didn't get there till late last night i guess i'll have to make up for the lack of drunkeness on MBMA night.(nice promo you never seem to amaze me)(my favorite is still the flyer you made w/ the two people in the back of the truck)

Now let's see for sacraficing a wed. night in the house we get

1.BugOUT and Tooch (enough said)

2.A hot bartender (w/ a great attitude)

3.The hot bartender dancin on the bar(coyote ugly style, hot, wet and dirty)

4.Drink specials all night(not a soco fan i'll stick to my stollie)

5.Getting Davis g so drunk he cant remember his name(priceless)

Well i'll be there waiting for Jeff to unlock the door(i like to get an early start since there's a superstar dj lineup the music will be bangin from the momont the needle drops..

Is it wed. yet? Look for me i'll be the stumbbling bumbbling mess.

And don't forget about Our boy GQ downstairs in the hip hop room with MC B-Love. I don't know what you're talking about but I only drink soda when I'm working. That flyer you're talking about said " As much fun as the back seat of your daddy's truck". I miss those Spin Ghetto parties. See you Wednesday.

Originally posted by juicybkny

I'll give 20 bucks to anyone that gets Davis G so drunk he either falls down or passes out wed. night. Since this is his last party @Rio lets see how drunk we can get him. "GAME ON"

How many times does this Back Fire in your face? You have to have "GAME" before it can be "ON". If you want bring your music so you can spin downstairs with me and GQ.