Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats up

Danysh

Originally posted by Danysh

whats up guys?!

how's boston doing???

any of you planning on going to ARC last Friday of the month for Danny?

or Nov 1 for Lawler in Montreal??

I so bad want to do both, but alas, once again work gets in the way of my social schedule! :(

Originally posted by snatch69

i think i'm doing both :cool:

:( That's it! DC's off!!! It's not like I HAVE to get a really great job anyways. I'm perfectly happy sitting at my computer talking with you guys all day because my job is completely uneventful - who the hell wants to be challenged? I'm sticking with my gen-x attitude and blowing off DC! :letsgo:

Originally posted by whadupg

:( That's it! DC's off!!! It's not like I HAVE to get a really great job anyways. I'm perfectly happy sitting at my computer talking with you guys all day because my job is completely uneventful - who the hell wants to be challenged? I'm sticking with my gen-x attitude and blowing off DC! :letsgo:

are we serious here? hope so! :bounce:

why would you ever want to move to dc? no good club here anymore, all the clubs are cheesey-music-playing-ass-grabbing venues, and on top of it we have to deal with a dumb-ass sniper

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

seriously.. I live here and I want OUT! *lol*

well I'd miss my friends though...

youve been here a loooooooong time, sometimes one just needs a change of scenery....if i could, i would haul ass and move to the west coast. hopefully by this time next year i'll be on my way outta here, unless something weird happens.

seriously, with no buzz, i cant possibly see myself getting fubar anywhere else, and its essential that i get fubar every once in a while.

its like in a relationship, the sex needs to be good among other things, but the sex needs to satisfy both people, if not, that will be a major obstacle in the relationship. same with me living in dc or anywhere, i need a place where i can get fubar every once in a while, its a component of stuff that makes me happy living anywhere, take that away,much akin to having bad sex, and i'm not happy. i might need to divorce dc sometime soon.

Originally posted by vicman

why would you ever want to move to dc? no good club here anymore, all the clubs are cheesey-music-playing-ass-grabbing venues, and on top of it we have to deal with a dumb-ass sniper

I wouldn't have to live in DC - I'd just be visiting. :D I hope they catch that creepy sniper before I come down - and what's an ass-grabbing venue btw?

I wouldn't have to live in DC - I'd just be visiting. :D I hope they catch that creepy sniper before I come down - and what's an ass-grabbing venue btw?

i thought you were thinking of getting a job here and moving here, at least thats what i got from a previous post...maybe i misread it. :confused:

ass-grabbing venue? you dont know? its a type of venue where your minding your own business dancing (sometimes its packed) and random guys or gals that pass by grabb your ass 'cuz they are feeling kinky

Originally posted by vicman

i thought you were thinking of getting a job here and moving here, at least thats what i got from a previous post...maybe i misread it. :confused:

ass-grabbing venue? you dont know? its a type of venue where your minding your own business dancing (sometimes its packed) and random guys or gals that pass by grabb your ass 'cuz they are feeling kinky

Oh we have those places in Boston too. So the deal is that I'm going to DC to meet some people about a job, but it wouldn't be something that I'd have to be located in DC for - I'd be doing alot of traveling.

Oh we have those places in Boston too. So the deal is that I'm going to DC to meet some people about a job, but it wouldn't be something that I'd have to be located in DC for - I'd be doing alot of traveling.

oh i see. if u get that job then you can compare the ass grabbing clubs of boston and dc and verify in which ones are asses grabbed better :D

Originally posted by Danysh

whats up guys?!

how's boston doing???

any of you planning on going to ARC last Friday of the month for Danny?

or Nov 1 for Lawler in Montreal??

Hey Dan, good to hear from you again! I don't have any definite plans for either as of yet.. but chances are I'm going to see Howells, but not going to Lawler. Been spending way too much cash going out lately.

Just read your post on NB about Atlanta... sounds like they get some good tallent down there. It's still no Boston though! :tongue: