Clubplanet Nightlife Community

heading to florida ... where 2go?

jbocc10

whats up everybody... im from NY and heading down to West Palm beach for the next 5 days. i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for good clubs and bars for me and my friends to go to. We are def headin to MIami for a night or two so i also wanted to know what the best clubs were. im into more of an underground scene as opposed to a Sound factory (nyc) type place but i was just wondering what the most popular places in general. whats the cover like? does anyone have a guestlist?

any info id definitly appreciate it..... thanks.

bocc.

If your going to be around for oct 17th we have a very cool party called Big Dj Little CLub in a club called lola. That day we are haveing David alvarado; Donald GLaude and david alvarado.

Lola is located at:

247 23rd st

miami beach

one block west of 23rd and collins

305 695 8697

hope to see you there.

By the way if your going to be around for halloween, we have nigel richards and christian smith.

Originally posted by jbocc10

im into more of an underground scene as opposed to a Sound factory (nyc) type place

If you want something like SF, the closest, is Space, and there is very very very very very few similiarities, and im refering to the 6 idiots a night in Space who cant handle pills.....

I would second the Thursdays at Lola to listen to a Big DJ in a Little Club.

For a fun, underground Friday I like Phat Music Sessions also at Lola. Really underground, nice vibe and girls. Crobar and Spin are nice clubs that also bring big talent on aregular basis. Red on Fridays is also a nice night with an underground feeling if you like techno, lets say C. Cox style (Stryke is amazing)

Saturdays I like Space for Housessions, great resident DJ, BIG guests, and for a more downtempo definitely DHM at Lola.

If you tell me the dates I probably can tell you who is the guest DJ at Space, Crobar, Spin...

Bienvenue.....:bounce:

Vip

If you like an under feeling, with a great sound system and always a good vibe, come to our party at Lola on Fridays.

Resident DJs Chris Duque and Mono Henao delight their crowd every Friday. Fucky - Tecky - Housy, with a great soundsystem. Live visuals, and a only $5 cover charge. Open bar from 11-12.

Starting tomorrow Friday we are having guest DJs, mostly locals, because we believe in the quality of many of our local DJs. Soon we will have some guest DJs from the UK, unheard and unseen yet in South Florida.

We love music. We love underground. As the song says: "I just want people to undestand that money is one thing, but soul is another".

Let me know when you'll be down. Or PM me with info. This Friday our guest is DJ/producer Joseph Anthony from Residential Records. www.residentialrecords.com

Safe trip,

MD

Then try out some of the lounges / smaller clubs like:

Lola

BLUE

RED

Pearl/Nikki's is pretty upscale but still cool

Each caters to a different vibe... I would also checkout www.cooljunkie.com for a full list of SOBE clubs.

If you want to stay near West Palm, you may be taking your chances because so much changes around WPB & Ft. Lauderdale but try sfl.8up.com for really underground stuff up in that area.