Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Art of Cunnilingus: How to please your woman/women

trancerxn112

Let me start off by saying that this is not an official document by any means but more of a work in progress and id appreciate all input weither it be positive, negative, question, comment or correction... also i appologize for it being so long... i really think its worth your time to read though.

The Art of Cunnilingus:

First, comes the mental aspect... you must convince your woman that the idea of going down on her would turn you on and that you want to pleasure her. If it doesnt or you dont... fake-it... nothing is more of a turn off then an unwilling partner...

Second, prime the pumps... kiss her neck, her stomach, her inner thighs, back or hips... the parts that turn her one... before you start you want her to be wet if not soaked...

Third, prepair your targer... kiss and lick her outer lips this is an under-rated area and some women are very sensitive in the region... lick her entire slit with the flat of ur stomach but avoid the clit...

Fourth, get hands-on... many guys forget to use their hands... you want to touch her, caress and rub her... show her that ur into it... and again if your not... pretend...

Fifth, things are about to get hot... make direct contact with her clit using the flat of your tongue... if you have successfully accomplished all the previous steps this will send an electrifying signal all over her body... in case you dont know where to look the clit is located on the top of the inner lips under a piece of skin...

Sixth, the tongue tornado... using the flat of your tongue trace counter-clockwise and clockwise (slow) circles over her clit...

Seventh, oh my god... god is the idea here... using the tip of your tongue make a cross like shape... top to bottom, left to right and repeat it several times... also take this time to ask her if shes enjoying herself and tell her how much this excites you...

Eighth, the figure 8... this can be tough... imagine her clit is the number 8... trace it concentrate on maintaining your form this will be a mix between steps 6 and 7...

Ninth, If she hasnt cum yet thats okay... this move combined with any of the other steps will send many of them over the edge... I happily dub it... "cum hither" insert 2 finger into her gently make sure they are well lubricated with her own juices or lick them generously... when both fingers are inside her make the sign like you are telling her to come to you... try to hit the section 3-4 inchs inside on the top of the vagina...

Tenth, if she hasnt cum ask her what you could do to make her cum... you are not a psychic and many times girls are a little reluctant to tell you what they want... if you set up active communications you can seriously strengthen your sexual experiences as well as your non-sexual relationship

Bon Appetite!

its imperitive that you keep the rest of her body active too....explore her breasts with your hands..teasing and pinching the nipples in soft and firm grasp combinations.

message her neck, arms, claves, thighs....gently scratch her in a reverse fashion with the top of your nails (leaves no marks)

My favorite has to be interlocking fingers when you ride her into orgasim =)

and dont be afraid to explore lower regions with your tongue.

(ass,thighs,feet..all very tasty regions)

have fun...and use protection!

:flame: