Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who on the board will die first

Originally posted by stardo

Take that back you cornball!!!

its just the truth girl i mean life used to be a lot worse but in future it will get a lot worse so every nite i go to bed wishing and hopping i don't wack up i mean i don't like try to kill my self or noting any more i out grew that so now i just like wish it upon my self before life gets too hard and its not depressing its wut i look foward too i mean i don't even know y half the time i don't wanna live i just know i don't wanna

Originally posted by luvle02

Thinks it's time for alittle medicine?

lol i inject my happyt medicine once a week ;) playen

but na the shrinks they give u shit thats makes u slow and shit i hated it when i was on that crap so fuk it i rather just be depressed and wanna die then be depressed and not strong enough to do ish and always zoned out

Originally posted by shook

lol i inject my happyt medicine once a week ;) playen

but na the shrinks they give u shit thats makes u slow and shit i hated it when i was on that crap so fuk it i rather just be depressed and wanna die then be depressed and not strong enough to do ish and always zoned out

im telling you i think thaat depression is from doing x becouse im a miserable person to i have like no motivation towards life i totally think i understand u and they say doing x causes anxeity and depression

Originally posted by trewguy

im telling you i think thaat depression is from doing x becouse im a miserable person to i have like no motivation towards life i totally think i understand u and they say doing x causes anxeity and depression

hey trewguy....you are absolutely right, x causes anxiety AND depression, just to name a few. I am not a doctor, so don't quote me, but I did read up into the side effects of x because of someone very close to me, and those are only a few small side effects of what it can do to you. I am not going to preach to anyone about doing it. To each his/her own. I personally have never done it, so I don't know the euphoria that comes with it, but I will say this...bottomline...life is a precious gift, and hard enough as it is, why contribute to the destruction of it? Just my opinion, and none of this was said to offend anyone.

Originally posted by valentine

hey trewguy....you are absolutely right, x causes anxiety AND depression, just to name a few. I am not a doctor, so don't quote me, but I did read up into the side effects of x because of someone very close to me, and those are only a few small side effects of what it can do to you. I am not going to preach to anyone about doing it. To each his/her own. I personally have never done it, so I don't know the euphoria that comes with it, but I will say this...bottomline...life is a precious gift, and hard enough as it is, why contribute to the destruction of it? Just my opinion, and none of this was said to offend anyone.

i use to do alot of x i haven't done it since the begining of summer and before that i can't even remember but i think i was alot happeir before i started doing it i think x makes u so happy while your on it where your brain forgets how to be happy or somthing like that just my personnel opinion

The thing is, that the people/scientists that are studying it are still so unsure of what ALL of the long term effects are. But they have determined that it does do brain damage. The popularity of x has just exploded over the past few years. Don't get me wrong, the shit has been around for many years, but the long term effects are just being discovered, and there are/is STILL so much more that they aren't even aware of yet. Just be safe trewguy, you seem like a smart person. Maybe talking to a professional could help you, and help you with your depression and anxiety. It has helped my friend and he is dong much better. You never know. ;)

yes E does cause depression. i have friends who had been on prozac for a while. probably from doing it everyweekend 2 nights for like 2 strzight yrs.

as far as who will die first that will be me.

hmm im older than most. if what goes around comes around ill probably die a slow horrible death. and probably cause i dont give a shit i know right from wrong and wrong is so much more fun despite the later pay backs. then again only the good die young so ill live to be like 100