Clubplanet Nightlife Community

petition to bring back Carusomaas

This is soooo gay. Youre banning carusomaas for what. having fun, fucking around? I'll admit I created a different name and fucked with people.- Nothing out of hand just a little harmless fun. What about Jonyquest Donkeyboy Donkeybitch Donkeyslut and the Ripper when he was posting How about all these assholes you are going to let them continue. but you ban someone that you have seen nothing but good posts about this person in an attempt to bring him back. this is a message board, granted to some it is the real world but to me and most normal sane sensible people when i flip down my screen on my laptop it is gone.

Good lord, I havent been around for awhile. Jersey board is off the hook. I agree with STiffler and Kosta, I think as long as someone doesnt directly threaten someones life or family, everything else is just nonsense I also petion for Dan to be back on the board, he is a good friend and an advocate of CP and most of the Clubs here in Jersey.

Mane.

Holy fucking shit!!!

I used to do a lot worse about 2 and 1/2 years ago, when I first started posting on this board. I used to go into the NY board and threating anybody who had bad words about Jersey. I used to warn some members I was going to there meet ups and going to break there teeth. I even got pm's from members saying sorry and that they wouldn't do it again. They even started up the DRAMA board because of me.

This is the funniest shit I ever read.

He got banned for what ?

I rememered I made I think the first imposter screen name with Danny Tenaglia and did a post on the NY board about stoping the hating on Jersey, saying some bullshit that we are all people who enjoy music, who cares what somebody looks like, who cares if they are big or small, be yourself...went on with all this Danny talk and the fools from the The NY board all bought it. Then after a couple of days the screename got banned, but I could still use Tempkid.

Brian1500 told me he banned this kid because he got a power trip over being a moderator

Originally posted by tempkid

I used to do a lot worse about 2 and 1/2 years ago, when I first started posting on this board. I used to go into the NY board and threating anybody who had bad words about Jersey. I used to warn some members I was going to there meet ups and going to break there teeth. I even got pm's from members saying sorry and that they wouldn't do it again. They even started up the DRAMA board because of me.

Wow!!

You're a bad bad man.