Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the fuck was oscar thinking?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

THEY ARE USING DARK BEAT FOR A CROBAR COMMERCIAL!

CAN YOU SAY CONFLICT OF INTEREST. PLUS CROBAR SUCKS! THEY DON'T DERSERVE THE LOW END FREQUENCY!

I don't know about Crobar sucking, I mean Timo will be there tonight, and Dave Seaman next week. It's also no secret that a lot of DJs love to play there.

The club is what you make it to be Saleen. Crobar tends to be more pretentious than other clubs, the door guys aren't exactly "kind and courteous", and having kidney surgery is probably cheaper than Crobar's VIP , BUT...you can go there with your friends or for the music and still have a good time. Maybe you can even lighten up some of the crowd over there that just stands around and never dances.

Anyways, it seems to me like you're having no problem finding a good place to go out to even if you don't like Crobar or Level. Obviously someone does like those clubs or they wouldn't be as successful as they are.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by CHRles

I don't know about Crobar sucking, I mean Timo will be there tonight, and Dave Seaman next week. It's also no secret that a lot of DJs love to play there.

The club is what you make it to be Saleen. Crobar tends to be more pretentious than other clubs, the door guys aren't exactly "kind and courteous", and having kidney surgery is probably cheaper than Crobar's VIP , BUT...you can go there with your friends or for the music and still have a good time. Maybe you can even lighten up some of the crowd over there that just stands around and never dances.

Anyways, it seems to me like you're having no problem finding a good place to go out to even if you don't like Crobar or Level. Obviously someone does like those clubs or they wouldn't be as successful as they are.

agreed, but level needs to book these guys, not crobar, I like level, just their talent sucks..

I like Crobar...... I don't know why everyone has such a shit time there. I always have fun... I go with friends and we drink and dance. I've been there when the music sucked, so ya know what I did? I went to another club. So I don't see what the big deal is..... I guess it's cuz I don't go out every single weekend... And I'm not knocking those of you that do, trust me, I'd love to go clubbin' every weekend night, but if anyone knew how busy I am with other activities, you'd understand.....

In fact, I've had some of my best times in SoBe at Crobar. If you don't like it, don't go. Shit, just gives me more room to dance:tongue:

Lola:D

I like Crobar...... I don't know why everyone has such a shit time there. I always have fun... I go with friends and we drink and dance. I've been there when the music sucked, so ya know what I did? I went to another club. So I don't see what the big deal is..... I guess it's cuz I don't go out every single weekend... And I'm not knocking those of you that do, trust me, I'd love to go clubbin' every weekend night, but if anyone knew how busy I am with other activities, you'd understand.....

In fact, I've had some of my best times in SoBe at Crobar. If you don't like it, don't go. Shit, just gives me more room to dance

Lola

couldnt of said it better myself!!!:)

Crobar is still one of the most consistant Sat nights on the beach, and by far the best management. If it a saturday and no big names are in town Crowbar is always a good bet. And they still have some great nights with big names.

Saleen is just tired of getting shut down at the door because he can never get a girl to go with him.

it felt weird at crobar last week. yeah they get the talent, but the phazon doesnt sound as pumping as i've heard it in other clubs.

it struck me a bit weird that not alot of people were dancing last week when i was there for zabiela, further, when zabiela (the main dj of the night) hit the decks the place cleared out somewhat. drinks werent all that good either.

if it wasnt for the balance dj's i dont know what would become of crobar, but certainly do think that crobar could do much better given the pull that the name "crobar" has.

Guest saleen351

they went cheep on the drinks. everyone was complaing and asking for more liquor in their drinks and they refused. the phazon is garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spaces system is soooooooooooooooooooooo much better, not as clear but pounds!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

crobar is an oversized lounge; trying to pass itself off as a nightclub.

see, we do agree on something....

:D