Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wide Left!

phrankadelic

28-27 not quite the blowout, everyone thought it would be. for three quarters the noles played very competitive ball, and fell apart in the fourth quarter. big ups to miami for pulling it back together, however the noles have nothing to be embarrassed about. they came in as the underdogs and almost pulled off an upset.

What a game. IMO there absolutely noooo excuse for the Canes to play that the way that they did...it should've been a blowout right from the start. The 'Noles came out to play however and gave us their best shot. I was at the game and can't even begin explain to you the expressions on every-1's face as the game came down to the last kick...if it wasn't for that Wide Left we (UM fans) would've neeeever lived the final score down....but we won...sooo...GO CANES!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: :laugh: ...ur Noles suck, ha ha ha ha.....i would think that u guys are "use to" losing to us already (does Seminole chop)....:laugh: :laugh:

the noles exposed the canes weaknesses; they just didn’t capitalize on them enough. the number #1 team in the country was held to 28 points, by the noles ranked well below them. you got lucky !!:D

Originally posted by sobeton

the noles exposed the canes weaknesses; they just didn’t capitalize on them enough. the number #1 team in the country was held to 28 points, by the noles ranked well below them. you got lucky !!:D

come on now Tony...u know better....this rivalry is unmatched even on a "professional" level....the noles always step up to play the Canes and vice a versa....Ben Franklin once said: Two things that u can always count on...Death and Taxes....he should have added great games regardless of talent between the Canes and the Noles....and that the Jets play the Fins tough....

ps

i would also like to mention the Heat and the Knicks as another game the Knicks will always own the Heat's #, regardless of talent...:tongue:

Originally posted by sobeton

I have to agree with you...I'm a Canes fan all the way, but I still say that there was NO Excuse for the sloppy game played by the Canes on Saturday. We started off strong and then...???...we just fell apart =o/ If they really had their S**T 2gether then the game would've been over scorewise come halftime. That's the way it was supposed to go down, but it didn't. We got lucky...'nough said....if that kick hadn't been wide left we would've been done:(

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

come on now Tony...u know better....this rivalry is unmatched even on a "professional" level....the noles always step up to play the Canes and vice a versa....Ben Franklin once said: Two things that u can always count on...Death and Taxes....he should have added great games regardless of talent between the Canes and the Noles....and that the Jets play the Fins tough....

ps

i would also like to mention the Heat and the Knicks as another game the Knicks will always own the Heat's #, regardless of talent...:tongue:

always bring your "A" game.. :D