Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Discotheque Saturday

Went into the city last night with about 20 friends for a birthday at Discotheque on Saturday. We had a good time, but I dont know what all the hype is about? For a place with a strict door policy where guys absolutely must be with girls, the crowd was nothing special. Especially the old guy in the orange Target shirt and ripped jeans. The music was pretty good, I think it might have been Boris. Nice to see Clubchic.

No rush to go back to Discotheque! I had a better time at Deko on Thursday.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Went into the city last night with about 20 friends for a birthday at Discotheque on Saturday. We had a good time, but I dont know what all the hype is about? For a place with a strict door policy where guys absolutely must be with girls, the crowd was nothing special. Especially the old guy in the orange Target shirt and ripped jeans. The music was pretty good, I think it might have been Boris. Nice to see Clubchic.

dont worry huney - next time I'll go with you and it will be a WHOLE NEW PLACE TO YA!!!! :tongue::hat:

i think you meant me! :) good to see you too. i hear a good time that night.. although the girls i went with went home early, i decided to stay and met up with some other people.

music was good, i agree that the crowd was 'eh" i also heard that its was a little off since the 3day rain kept alot of ppl away.. fine wiht me, more room to dance. :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

i think you meant me! :) good to see you too. i hear a good time that night.. although the girls i went with went home early, i decided to stay and met up with some other people.

music was good, i agree that the crowd was 'eh" i also heard that its was a little off since the 3day rain kept alot of ppl away.. fine wiht me, more room to dance. :D

Yes I did mean you, I got part of the name right. :) I def had a good time too. And I agree, less people makes it better for the rest of us.

Whos party were you ther for ? I had 2 different friends having bdays there last night.. I was suppose to go but ended up elsewhere instead

Originally posted by latinaz

dont worry huney - next time I'll go with you and it will be a WHOLE NEW PLACE TO YA!!!! :tongue::hat:

I dont think I'll be going back to Discotheque anytime soon, so where else am I taking ya? I tried dinner, that didnt work... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by blondymu

Whos party were you there for ? I had 2 different friends having bdays there last night.. I was suppose to go but ended up elsewhere instead

It was my friend Danielle's birthday, my boy PJ hooked it up for us.

haha.. maybe we've met then.. Do you know Marvin, Archie, Don... ? I know Danielle, meet her a few times...

I was suppose to go, but never made it

I was just looking at your website, whats up with the blondymu? You're not blond, but you look GOOOOD with dark hair. I knew the pics on your site looked familiar and yes, I know all those guys. Marv, Don, Archie, Mark, PJ, Joy and the girls. Danielle and Randy are very good friends of mine. Have you been to Marv's apartment, maybe we met there?

Yup I've been to his place...

but the only time really when a bunch of people were around was a few weeks back, i think b4 labor day, a bunch of people hung out all weekend at his place, and i stopped by for a few minutes... but left to the shore after a bit....

Yup I've been to his place...

but the only time really when a bunch of people were around was a few weeks back, i think b4 labor day, a bunch of people hung out all weekend at his place, and i stopped by for a few minutes... but left to the shore after a bit....

Not sure, I've been there with so many people sometimes I dont remember who's who. You do look familiar though. Which one of those guys do you actually know?

Originally posted by cigs

I went to college with Mark....all the others Marvin, Kerry, Nicole, etc. I know through him.

All very good friends of mine, we all went out Saturday together. There was probably about 25 of us at Discotheque. Whats your name, I'll mention it to Mark on IM.

All very good friends of mine, we all went out Saturday together. There was probably about 25 of us at Discotheque. Whats your name, I'll mention it to Mark on IM.

Yeah, he told me he was going last Sat.

Tommy

well cigs... you and I met this summer once at Temps.. remember ?

I've been with these guys at Temps and Surf also.. so I don't know if maybe we met there (njdionysus).. ?

Of course I remember.....I also remember you were supposed to go to Surf the next day (I think you said for the first time), but you're friends wanted to stay in Belmar or something!!!!!!

Originally posted by cigs

Of course I remember.....I also remember you were supposed to go to Surf the next day (I think you said for the first time), but you're friends wanted to stay in Belmar or something!!!!!!

yes.. we never ended up going that time.. but i did end up at Temps and Surf I think a few more times during the summer... just was always a task dragging some of my friends out because our house was in Belmar and no one ever wanted to drive!

Haha.. actually my first time at surf was w/ Christina and Marvin and some of that crew maybe the next weekend.

yes.. we never ended up going that time.. but i did end up at Temps and Surf I think a few more times during the summer... just was always a task dragging some of my friends out because our house was in Belmar and no one ever wanted to drive!

Haha.. actually my first time at surf was w/ Christina and Marvin and some of that crew maybe the next weekend.

Funny I think I know what weekend you're talking about. The three of us were probably together at some point and didnt even know. Tommy, Mark says we were in some picture together at Surf. Of course I wouldnt remember. Small world.............