Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit's 'new' Saturday party...

I think it's pretty safe to say that Exit's 'new' Saturday party won't last too long. I hate to make comments about the 'quality' of a club's crowd, but jesus, just awful. Wall to wall dirtbags, girls were, for the most part pretty nasty. The place was empty the whole night. Old people pretty much screwing out in the open, just a bad bad club experience. Macguyver was pretty nasty though.

But, I did stay for a few hours of Junior and had a blast. If you can get past the gay thing and ignore the cat calls from guys in drag, it's not a bad way to spend a Saturday night. That is, if you go with the right group of people, which I did.

Macguyver...definitlya good change...too bad that was only a one night deal...I went too to support friends in the red and white rooms. Too bad Jr decided that he wanted all the other rooms closed around 4:30 so I missed the ends of their sets. ON the other hand, I've never had the opportunity to hear jr before and I enjoyed the hr or so that i did catch.

Met a bunch of awesome people there...zeeker, great bonding with you over the girl/guy problems we had...lol...i left his sorry ass the very next day!!

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

Met a bunch of awesome people there...zeeker, great bonding with you over the girl/guy problems we had...lol...i left his sorry ass the very next day!!

ahhhh, that sucks....or is it good? I guess since you left him it was a good thing. Anyway, I definitley feel you on that problem.

What time did you end up leaving. I didn't see you later on in the night....thanks for saying bye by the way:blown: j/k:tongue:

Originally posted by legend38

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA word.

Deep Dish won't keep the attention of that drug upped crowd.

yeah, your sooooooo right...Deep Dish would be so much more appreciated by the 15 year old guidettes in training at Roxy

Originally posted by zeeker

ahhhh, that sucks....or is it good? I guess since you left him it was a good thing. Anyway, I definitley feel you on that problem.

What time did you end up leaving. I didn't see you later on in the night....thanks for saying bye by the way:blown: j/k:tongue:

I think I left around 6:30 (thank gosh...jay was supposed to be closing in the red room but i think they closed it at like 5) I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye...I'll cya next weekend though!

Originally posted by zeeker

I think it's pretty safe to say that Exit's 'new' Saturday party won't last too long. I hate to make comments about the 'quality' of a club's crowd, but jesus, just awful. Wall to wall dirtbags, girls were, for the most part pretty nasty. The place was empty the whole night. Old people pretty much screwing out in the open, just a bad bad club experience.

No offense hun.. but.. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! :blown:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

he didnt say roxy was the venue of choice either....Shelter and Arc are great venues for them btw

I went to Shelter for the first time last Saturday.

They seriously need more air conditioning on the dance floor!

Or is that how they retain the feel of being at the previous venue, the old Vinyl ?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

he didnt say roxy was the venue of choice either....Shelter and Arc are great venues for them btw

Thank you.

Exit is probably the worst venue for Deep Dish. I don't think Roxy would be much better, but i'd place it higher then Exit.