Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New After Hours Club Opening !

I am pleased to announce the Grand Opening of 252 in Bloomfield - 252 is (and will be) NJ's only after hours party and event space... Fridays the party starts at 11pm thru to 7am and Saturdays from 11pm to 6am. 6000 square feet of space with a full stage, balcony VIP lounge, and chill out section with couches and tv/dvd. Plenty of parking is available. Super 30,000 watt triamped Crown Sound and Martin Pro Lighting...Musical Director (Yours Truly) sets the tone with Multi-genre Underground music from the past and present - the club created by a dj for dj's will be the center of non-commerciality with the best guest dj showcase every week plus resident Chris Lewis...stay tuned for next weeks Flier announcement with opening night info....the time has come - its the future now, thanx Greg

Finally, an after hours spot in jersey...............

As far as I am concerned, it doesn't really matter what time they stop serving alcohol, as long as ya have a place to chil...........it would be nice to know though?

Hope all goes well Greg, you'll def be seeing me and my freinds there!

more like bring your own kettle....:D i like that idea...

.i can handle some hot beats late night....

allot of us people in the industry have to work all night at the clubs every weekend night at the same place...so it would be cool to just chillllllllllllll late night and relax...

I do NOT sell or serve liquor....I have all the standard mixers (fruit juices,sodas and tonics) along with plastic cups and ice and napkins. I also serve FREE guormet coffee and italian cookies. You may bring airline size bottles of your favorite liquor but that is on you - but I am not responsible for your actions if you choose to drink them. Also you are not allowed to sell them in my place. You must be 21 or over to enter....thx, greg

Guest saleen351

greg check your pm...

where do u keep the bottle of liquor? and is it your rule that they have to be airline size, or its a law? just curious...

good luck..

the airline size bottles are little plastic 1 ouncers, I imagine you just can keep them in your pocket...my space is classified as a theater/auditorium by law so as long as I dont allow kids in an adult is responsible for his own actions. My security doesnt body search people so its as if you went to a movie theater and bought a soda then went to your seat and poured a little airline bottle of liquor in it - its on you and your responsible but in no way can I serve it to you or sell it to anyone. In other words your a big boy or girl so mind yourself and your actions and dont attempt to sell the bottles in my parties or I have to ask a person to leave....also no drugs will be permitted. I sincerely hope the crowd can appreciate my position and would not seek to test my boundaries of goodwill - this is NOT NYC, it's Bloomfield NJ. Lets keep a good thing going and all have fun and behave...do your fun things before you come in and dont come in staggaring or ripped off your ass. My place is a great way to sober up or work off buzz on the dance floor before the sun comes up. I guarantee it will be a fun experience everyone can enjoy and I will stake my 24 years as a dj that I will make sure the absolute best music gets played here - pure underground for adults. For example I will list 8 cuts I might play when I step up to the booth just to give an idea of the stuff I like...I might play:

somthing old

Heaven 17 - Let me go (G.White Danceteria mix)

The Cure - A Forest (Tone remix by Flood)

Depeche Mode - Behind the Wheel (Ride You Right Mix)

Grace Jones - Nipple to the Bottle (Sly Dunbar remix)

Somthing new

DeNuit - "All That Mattered" Junior Jacks Mix

Range Of Motion - "What You Need"

Audiowhores - Midnight Mood EP

Madfrank - "The Gash" Beat down remix

anyway, more to come - thx,greg

Originally posted by stiffler

Finally, an after hours spot in jersey...............

As far as I am concerned, it doesn't really matter what time they stop serving alcohol, as long as ya have a place to chil...........it would be nice to know though?

Hope all goes well Greg, you'll def be seeing me and my freinds there!

:eek: Sticky we're in trouble now.:party:

Originally posted by saleen351

BYOB

BringYourOwnBumps? :laugh:

The rules sound too strict, the last thing someone's going to want to do at 3 or 4 am when they wander into this place is worry about finding airline size bottles of liquor to bring with them.

I highly doubt that this place will last. But best of luck to you greg, I hope that it does last.

As far as the liquor situation...best I can do, I suppose the first time you come you may be puzzled as to "where to buy airline size bottles" but they are available at ANY liquor store and if you like your experience then you know next time you come as to what you have to prepare for...As far as drugs - I cant and WONT allow anyone to act as if drugs are legal and because youre out after 3 am at my place its "bump city" - fuck that. If your looking to sit down and sniff blo all morning I suggest going to Robots or somewhere else...As far as getting raided - who's going to raid me ?..the Bloomfield police ? - for what reason Im not a Club or Bar and am not violating any town ordinance, neither am I located near any residences - Im dead in the center of town - 1 block from an all night diner. As for the state, I am not governed by the ABC nor any state agency nor am I violating any state law. As for being "too strict" - cmon gimme a break. Im doing the best I can. I suggest you all just come down on opening night and hang out with an open mind and try to have a good time, chill out and relax, have some coffee and enjoy the music. If I fail its not going to be because I got raided - its going to be because none of you believe and dont show up or support me. You know Im not a rich guy, Im just a longtime dj/music promoter who has allways wanted his own place. If I do fail I know one thing - I tried my best to do something unique..I can live with that...just give me a chance, help me out...thats all for now, thx, Greg

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by gregwhite007

As far as the liquor situation...best I can do, I suppose the first time you come you may be puzzled as to "where to buy airline size bottles" but they are available at ANY liquor store and if you like your experience then you know next time you come as to what you have to prepare for...As far as drugs - I cant and WONT allow anyone to act as if drugs are legal and because youre out after 3 am at my place its "bump city" - fuck that. If your looking to sit down and sniff blo all morning I suggest going to Robots or somewhere else...As far as getting raided - who's going to raid me ?..the Bloomfield police ? - for what reason Im not a Club or Bar and am not violating any town ordinance, neither am I located near any residences - Im dead in the center of town - 1 block from an all night diner. As for the state, I am not governed by the ABC nor any state agency nor am I violating any state law. As for being "too strict" - cmon gimme a break. Im doing the best I can. I suggest you all just come down on opening night and hang out with an open mind and try to have a good time, chill out and relax, have some coffee and enjoy the music. If I fail its not going to be because I got raided - its going to be because none of you believe and dont show up or support me. You know Im not a rich guy, Im just a longtime dj/music promoter who has allways wanted his own place. If I do fail I know one thing - I tried my best to do something unique..I can live with that...just give me a chance, help me out...thats all for now, thx, Greg

amen!

Originally posted by angelicious

just wondering but i thought by jersey law all clubs were supposed to closed by 2:30? just wondering?

good luck

Pay attention you...............its not considered a club, it is considered a theatre/auditorium by law as greg stated in one of his post.............................:tongue:

As far as getting raided - who's going to raid me ?..the Bloomfield police ? - for what reason Im not a Club or Bar and am not violating any town ordinance, neither am I located near any residences - Im dead in the center of town - 1 block from an all night diner. As for the state, I am not governed by the ABC nor any state agency nor am I violating any state law.

My best advice to you is HOPE FOR THE BEST BUT PREPARE FOR THE WORST. You never know what may happen. I wish you the best of luck though. BTW you dont think the drugs are going to be running amuck in an afterhours place in Jersey. It finally gives people the chance to stay somewhat local save $6 for toll $20 for parking and $30-40 on admission for an afterhours NYC (drug central) so they'll do in your place what they would do there. Just my opinion. And as far as getting raided you have to start thinking some one comes in and instead of 5 airline size bottles of Vodka they bring some homemade GeorgiaHomeBoy. Some one goes down you call an ambulance and it all starts from there. or some one getting k-ed out. You'll have more DT's in that place than a chinese massage parlor. And you'll get fucked for creating an environment that contributes to delinquent activity.I forgot exactly how it was worded. Just trying to open your eyes to some possibilities.

BEST OF LUCK.

Sounds like your already begging for support. Not Good.. Not good at all....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And the under-over for the time it takes this place to get raided is 1 month..Who wants action

aye, how about this... being that i live in bloomfield, i'll stock up on airline size bottles during the week and everyone stops at my house before hittin this new spot to buy some. if i'm too drunk or passed out to sell em, you're all entitled to anything in the fridge other than the chocolate milk.

greg...where is this place exactly?

Originally posted by where2tonight

Sounds like your already begging for support. Not Good.. Not good at all....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And the under-over for the time it takes this place to get raided is 1 month..Who wants action

Kosta point taken, thx

where2 - taking action on my doom, hehe - naughty, naughty; I smell a lil envy...

"Sounds Like" maybe to you - bring on the naysayers and doomologists... if you decide to stop by tell me who you are at the door Ill let you in free...Laugh: Laugh: Laugh - I feed off negativity

Hey Greg, don't sweat the board abuse. It happens all the time...........I'm sure this gig is going to do just fine. But def heed Kostas advice, he made a lot of sense in his post and from what I understand he has a lot of knowledge in the industry.

Oh I forgot, Angelicious in regard to your question; The state of New Jersey does not govern the time a municipality wants its bars closed for example; Bloomfield is has a 3am closing, Passaic and Newark have a 4am closing, and Atlantic City is open much longer - the town governs that, not the state...good question tho. As for me I am not a club with a liquor license, its a theater/auditorium