Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** OFFICIAL 'It sucks to be me right now' ROLLCALL **

nyis4meatheads

Every sentance of that story makes me want to tear my hair out. "Are they going to play music we know" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :freak_the_fuck_out_smiley: If there's one peeve I've got in this world, it's hearing people say those words. Hey, why don't you give this a try: OPEN YOUR DAMN MIND TO SOMETHING NEW. It won't hurt, I promise!

Sorry to hear about your frustrating weekend Sue. Remember, not all of us Bostonians are that annoying :tongue:

lol i know... and most of my gf's are drama queenz. hence why a) ihave more guy friends than girl friends.. and B) the gf's that have all are in boston..

and Brian.. its not like i brought them to Arc or someting hat spins "progressive" music. they think that house="techno"

but its just unfortunate bc no matter what..i always try to make the beset of the situation.. you know. IMO I believe that as long as you have good ppl.. you can always have a good time (in lieu of club, music, etc) Believe it or not, i still had a greaet time on Saturday night (when the other girls went home). :shades:

Originally posted by crosspatrick

You check out the post from Crosspatrick - I really like him - he put a smile on my face on a Monday morning that I feel I shouldn't be at work and yet somehow am.

Whooo Hoooooo :)

Trying to cover all bases here:

Crosspatrick - well done telling Tempkid that Jersey sucks. I like you already.

g - if you're the afraid-of-heights-but-love-it type... Superman is going to make you pee your pants. I love that damn rollercoaster. Def. let us know if you're going this weekend.

jk - Vegas is probably the cheese capital of the world, but that's half the fun of it! Sounds like you had a really good time... definitely worth sacraficing sleep (and God only knows how many brain cells!) Does the MGM have a lazy-river type deal? I think I may have checked that pool out when I was there.

Sue- I totally agree that it's the people you're with that matter. I've had a blast going out and listening to some of the WORST music ever. If you've got good friends, you shouldn't really be concerned with anything else... the night will just fall into place. Where'd you take them on Saturday?

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol i said my boston girls.. not all boston girls.

Sorry - my bad:D Misread it and thought you were talking about Boston girls in general and was like huh?????

Props for not bailing on the club and following them back home - would have just made your night even worse.

lol - still don't consider myself a roxychick, but I do end up having a good time when I go there - same thing with Charlie Peppers. My freinds like to go and I have a good time with them even if it's not my idea of the "perfect clubscene" (if there is such a thing). Trust me when I tell you that I've dragged them out more than once someplace they weren't thrilled about but they do it for me happily and we have fun. That's all I care about. (Great music is definitly a plus tho)

nyis4meatheads,

Mgm does have the lazy river, you can rent a raft and float around while drinking in the raft.. The very hot waitress's come right up to the edge w/ beers, it's so much better than being at work right now.. And for the braincells, I lost a few thousand over the past 4 days, too much drinking and too many strippers..

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Good to hear from you tinyb! If you think the DC board is quiet... we are silent!! Slow day at work + slow day on CP = BORING! This is one day I actually wouldn't mind being in meetings (I'm going to get what I wished for on that one!)

Maybe we should start stiring things up on the New Jersey board... my buddy tempkid is probably bored today too.

hello nyis4 :D how are ya? Besides bored that is! On another break from my meeting. I'm trying really hard to stay awake. Part of this morning's mtg included a conference call... so torturous. The only source of amusement was provided by someone who was on the call that we were all refering to as "the breather" *lol*

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm here too. I'm on a break from my meeting right now. I'm in meetings all week :mad:

The DC board is sooooooooo quiet!

seeee... i'm outta town for a day and the dc board goes south :rolleyes:

well, my weekend? friday: nothin'

saturday: nuthin'

sunday: nuthin'

woo-hoo!!!!!

did make it up to NY on Sunday evening for 2 weeks of partyi...i mean work...and i'm psyched, maybe scumfrog at filte14 on friday, some electro party in brooklyn on sat, and then off to dave seaman, and then tribalism on sunday....awwwww yeahhhhh!!!!!!

damn, i really miss living here...of course, it just so happens that this time my company didnt go cheap on my ass and put me in a semi-decent hotel in times square, so i'm in the middle of everything....

cant wait until friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i know... and most of my gf's are drama queenz. hence why a) ihave more guy friends than girl friends.. and B) the gf's that have all are in boston..

and Brian.. its not like i brought them to Arc or someting hat spins "progressive" music. they think that house="techno"

but its just unfortunate bc no matter what..i always try to make the beset of the situation.. you know. IMO I believe that as long as you have good ppl.. you can always have a good time (in lieu of club, music, etc) Believe it or not, i still had a greaet time on Saturday night (when the other girls went home). :shades:

speaking about Arc, nycchic24, are you in town (NY) this or next weekend? i'm up here on business, definitly gonna check out some places over the weekend, and next weekend.

Originally posted by vicman

speaking about Arc, nycchic24, are you in town (NY) this or next weekend? i'm up here on business, definitly gonna check out some places over the weekend, and next weekend.

hey.. i am in towno both this weekend and next. but I have my momma visiting me this weekend. (hehehe = FOOD! )

Originally posted by teamj5

nycchic please be nice to your friends....they can do whatever they want because they are hot....as long as it doesnt effect my wallet :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: oh yeah?

"but what have you done for me lately?!"

(andn why the hell are you postint at 5am! )

did make it up to NY on Sunday evening for 2 weeks of partyi...i mean work...and i'm psyched, maybe scumfrog at filte14 on friday, some electro party in brooklyn on sat, and then off to dave seaman, and then tribalism on sunday....awwwww yeahhhhh!!!!!!

damn, i really miss living here...of course, it just so happens that this time my company didnt go cheap on my ass and put me in a semi-decent hotel in times square, so i'm in the middle of everything....

cant wait until friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out that I screwed up my weekends and I won't be in DC until the weekend of Nov. 8th, so you have to check out what's going on in town and let me know :D Also means I might be able to help Snatch celebrate her b-day next weekend :D :D :party:

Originally posted by whadupg

Just found out that I screwed up my weekends and I won't be in DC until the weekend of Nov. 8th, so you have to check out what's going on in town and let me know :D Also means I might be able to help Snatch celebrate her b-day next weekend :D :D :party:

ya, help her celebrate alrite... girl on girl action is hot :bounce:

rock on girl! that's awesome! it's gonna be a blast! yippie!

:letsgo:

super, i'll see what is going on there, although in dc proper, probably nothing....i'm gonna have to check Trust in Baltimore. Fortier is supposed to be there around those days.

super, i'll see what is going on there, although in dc proper, probably nothing....i'm gonna have to check Trust in Baltimore. Fortier is supposed to be there around those days.

Yeah now they have something there, but when I was in Baltimore it was Hip Hop central:mad:

hey.. i am in towno both this weekend and next. but I have my momma visiting me this weekend. (hehehe = FOOD! )

:( :( :(

and i brought my florida gator gear with me:D

nah, its fine, someother time, day and place i might get to meet the infamous gator fan, nycchic24 :D :D

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah now they have something there, but when I was in Baltimore it was Hip Hop central:mad:

i told you to go to buzz...but noooooo......you got hammered in b'more w/ the gf and ended up in Trust...not that getting hammered w/ the gf is bad, hell, thinking about it, i'd rather get hammered w/ a gf anytime rather than going to a club :D