Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Females Ages on ClubPlanet

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Well, sometimes I will just relax at home, curl up on the couch and watch movies but most of the time we get together with friends and hang out. It's nice once in a while to just chill. :)

Yeah I just chilled all weekend. It felt good to wake up this morning and not be tired from the weekend.

Originally posted by xrapturex

ClubChic that is too funny....that shit has happened to me too. Thank god for the wristband in that case, or the next thing you would know if a 18 year old is calling you asking you to go to his prom...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha! I know right! Could you imagine! Yes, and my mom will drive us if you want!!! :laugh: :laugh: Oh well, most places don't let guys in that are 18 but most of them do allow the girls. It's just annoying.

Originally posted by clubchic1006

:laugh: yeah, I've seen that before, I just laugh my ass off. But, I haven't been to a club with 18 year olds in quite a while. I can't stand it. It just drives me nuts!!! Especially when you've got an 18 year old guy with a wrist band on trying to pick you up. Now that is funny! :laugh:

...lol......i am with u two on this one......ever notice with girls it's like.....ugh...younger crowd....and the guys are like....YeAAaaaAA...youngin's!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by misk

...lol......i am with u two on this one......ever notice with girls it's like.....ugh...younger crowd....and the guys are like....YeAAaaaAA...youngin's!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:laugh: LMFAO! Yes, I think younger chicks are easier for guys to pick up! It's like they know the younger girl will be like "wow, some older guy wants me"! It's funny! :D

Originally posted by badista

Ladies your not old. I'll be 27 in March. Club days are coming to an end.

I'm going to be 27 on March 21st (yeah Aries!!) The important thing is that I look and act 22 (haha)...the best is goin to up to the 22 year old guys, who can't handle their shit, and taking advantage of them, especially when there friends are tryin to help them out (haha)

We gotta plan a March b-day bash at the old folks home ;)

Originally posted by latinaz

DAMN....

IM OLD.....34

I'LL BE 35 MARCH 15 (THE EYES OF MARCH)

:cuss:

AT LEAST I DONT ACT IT!!!! :whip2: (I THINK)

...WHAT!!!!!!!!!! i would have never guessed!!! holy shit...u have had me fooled all this time lol.......:eek:

Originally posted by misk

...WHAT!!!!!!!!!! i would have never guessed!!! holy shit...u have had me fooled all this time lol.......:eek:

Its those GOYA products and the dancing !!

My grandmother is 98 years old and the first one on the dance floor at a party....

NOW I KNOW WHERE I GOT THAT FROM ---- GOOD OLD GRANNY!!

:bootysha: