Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Biz and purpleindigo

macboy

Thanks to both of you for helping me out this weekend. As a relative newcomer to Miami (from NYC) I’ve been looking for fun places to hear incredible sets. Unfortunately, I left all my clubbing friends back in Manhattan, so I’ve just begun to meet people with similar tastes in music. Anyway, some of my friends came down for the long weekend and we headed over to Spin on Friday night. Everyone had a great time. Me and one of my friends stayed on the main floor all night while my other two friends hung upstairs in that 80s disco/hiphop room. Couldn’t figure out what that was all about upstairs. Can anyone tell me? Not my music, but my friends enjoyed it. Anyway I got hooked up with FREE tickets to Timo Maas at crobar, so I couldn’t pass that up. WOW!!! I don’t think I left the dance floor the entire time I was there. But I couldn’t get drunk. I don’t know if it was the dancing or if the drinks my friends bought me were all watered down, but I was stone cold sober when we walked out to check out John Kelly at level. That was a MUST! Last time I heard him live was Ibiza in 2000. They told me the list was closed by the time I got there, but I appreciate it anyway. GREAT TIME!! We all got drunk there and no one was in a condition to make it to Space for sunrise. Biz, thanks for Spin Friday, tried to find you to say thanks. How was Saturday at Space? NO CHANCE I’m missing Tiesto this weekend!! Purpleindigo, thanks for level, also tried to locate you. Man, how do you find anyone in these places? All in all, one of the best weekends since I moved down here.

By the way, is it my imagination, or do top DJs come to Miami more than they do to NYC?

Originally posted by macboy

........Anyway I got hooked up with FREE tickets to Timo Maas at crobar, so I couldn’t pass that up. WOW!!! I don’t think I left the dance floor the entire time I was there. But I couldn’t get drunk. I don’t know if it was the dancing or if the drinks my friends bought me were all watered down, but I was stone cold sober when we walked out to check out John Kelly at level.

DID YOU TIP YOUR BARTENDERS??????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In Europe they don't, but this is the capital of LatinAmerica!!!:D

Vip