Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just to Clear Things Up

Originally posted by binoys

My CP name is BinoyS. My first name is Binoy my last initial is S!!! My name is not BINOYS!!! LOL Ive gotten called that so many times lately...it cracks me up! Just lettin everyone know.

First of all, both of those names are wrong.. Its Beeny :rolleyes:

Originally posted by binoys

My CP name is BinoyS. My first name is Binoy my last initial is S!!! My name is not BINOYS!!! LOL Ive gotten called that so many times lately...it cracks me up! Just lettin everyone know.

Binoy- Thank you for the drinks on Saturday night. Neena and I had a blast.

Thanks to Sergio and jarmenio as well, great seeing you guys as usual.

dan- thanks for the voicemail that you left in regards to the wedding day (not sure if you remember). we just got back this saturday. Happy birthday in advance.

Originally posted by piro8

Binoy- Thank you for the drinks on Saturday night. Neena and I had a blast.

Thanks to Sergio and jarmenio as well, great seeing you guys as usual.

dan- thanks for the voicemail that you left in regards to the wedding day (not sure if you remember). we just got back this saturday. Happy birthday in advance.

No Prob Bro. It was good to see you again. You guys make a great couple. Hope to see you back at Deko again soon.

While were all being honest my real name is Michael, but my freinds call me Sticky(this nickname goes back to when I was 7). My cp name is Stiffler because vip eventually started calling me that instead of Sticky. I am just as confused as the rest of you with my name so call me whatever the fuck you want................

Originally posted by stiffler

While were all being honest my real name is Michael, but my freinds call me Sticky(this nickname goes back to when I was 7). My cp name is Stiffler because vip eventually started calling me that instead of Sticky. I am just as confused as the rest of you with my name so call me whatever the fuck you want................

aaaaaaanything I want......;)

TO ME YOUR STIFFONOLOPIS (LIKE SNOFOLOFOGUS)!!!

SESAME STREET.

:D:hat:

Originally posted by laurie619

aaaaaaanything I want......;)

I was going to tell everyone they can call me Jerkoff if it makes them feel better.................I hope this wasn't the name you had in mind:(

But yes, you can call me whatever you want...............Just be prepared for retalliation(good or bad);)

I was going to tell everyone they can call me Jerkoff if it makes them feel better.................I hope this wasn't the name you had in mind:(

But yes, you can call me whatever you want...............Just be prepared for retalliation(good or bad);)

:laugh: :laugh: I'm going to have to think about this one, and get back to ya...:D