Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think its going to be cold this weekend...

purpleindigo

Guest saleen351

what is a woolen? i'm not versed on that term..

and how is this funny?

when level is out of business, are you gonna collect a umemployment check or beg Space for a job???? You could serve me drinks.. I'll even let you park my car...Clock is ticking, its only a matter of time that Level will go out....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Your gayness is back :laugh: :laugh:

you simply can not have a father. Any father teaches their sons some street smarts... You obviously didNT get taught any...

You threaten to call the cops on me, yet you keep running your mouth. You are lucky that the sound system at RED broke. Cause mike was there and I'm sure he would have dealt with you. But now I will............

even thehog warned you. We all tried to give you the best advice to not have anything bad happen.... Some times you have to get burned to learn not to touch the stove...

this thread will disapear in exactly 5 mins... wonder by who:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mimid you are a wild cool chicky, but your brother is a true moron...

Originally posted by saleen351

you simply can not have a father. Any father teaches their sons some street smarts... You obviously didNT get taught any...

You threaten to call the cops on me, yet you keep running your mouth. You are lucky that the sound system at RED broke. Cause mike was there and I'm sure he would have dealt with you. But now I will............

even thehog warned you. We all tried to give you the best advice to not have anything bad happen.... Some times you have to get burned to learn not to touch the stove...

this thread will disapear in exactly 5 mins... wonder by who:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mimid you are a wild cool chicky, but your brother is a true moron...

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

this aint about you mikey. u made up with my sister on friday and that shows character. Don't fuck it up now.

Your right, I apologized.

Said what I had to say and that was that.

Like I said in my other post, dont mention my name, I want nothing to do with this board bullshit.