Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space: Sat.Oct.19 Happy B-day Emperor Puig w/ TiESTO

biznation00

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thehog

He kills frogs and lizards.:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: He was scared of that black lizard that got into our house... but he did drop bombs on that armadillo!

Yo, did you see they suspended the denver saftey? I told you they would...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Yep they make an official annoucement later today... i hope they slap him w/ a big ol' fine too.

Denver sucks - the Fins rule;)

Lola:D

third illegal hit this season... i'm all for big hits, but he could of killed chambers... ronnie lot did it better but legal...

have fun in tampa...

Originally posted by saleen351

third illegal hit this season... i'm all for big hits, but he could of killed chambers... ronnie lot did it better but legal...

have fun in tampa...

Yeah he's all ready been fined $7500 and $10,000. I wonder what they'll do this time along with the suspension? He tried to apologize to Chris (who was in la la land) and McMichael was like NO WAY PUNK!

Thanks Saleen - you have fun at Space....

Football next Sunday at the bar w/ you and Mikey:D

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by spacious

Hey Biz...this is already starting to feel more like a "roast" than a Birthday!

GA2...did my mom give you that picture???

:what:

You deserve a good bday cause that's the way it is when you own a huge ass deathstar full of honey's and everyone always laughs at your jokes cause you have more money and more power then they do. Your da man!

Seriously, thanks for everything and happy bday :)

Happy B-Day LP ! :) I'm going to hound Biz like a dog; until he talks you into setting up VIP in the Blue Room. :D

p.s. make your set after Tiesto hard and nasty; or I’ll have to knock DJDekan out because he will be bitching the rest of the night. :D

Originally posted by sobeton

Happy B-Day LP ! :) I'm going to hound Biz like a dog; until he talks you into setting up VIP in the Blue Room. :D

p.s. make your set after Tiesto hard and nasty; or I’ll have to knock DJDekan out because he will be bitching the rest of the night. :D

Sobeton,

Your tour sounds more like a Fall Tour instead of a Winter Tour.:D

Originally posted by laliux

Sobeton,

Your tour sounds more like a Fall Tour instead of a Winter Tour.:D

very keen eye Mr. Laliux .actually I have one date in the winter so far. I've made the necessary adjustment, so I don’t confuse folks. :laugh:

Happiest of birthdays to Louis and Biz! I am more than thankful to be able to say that I WILL be in attendence. Maybe not a la V.I.P. style like some of you, but definately out on the floor with my people sweating up a storm, eventhough we'll be shoulder-to-shoulder.

Got a few friends driving in from Jacksonville, we'll make a weekend of it! Anything worthwhile happening Friday?

One last thing: does anyone know how Noel Sanger will fit in? I imagine the Blue Room and, if so, how long is a realistic time to expect Tiesto to play if it's him, Edgar, Noel, and Louis? Hope Louis gets his fair share in, last time @ Tiesto night, his follow-up set was great! Eurithmics - Sweet Dreams...ah...nostalgia!!

OH YEAH, I'LL CLOSE ON ONE MORE THOUGHT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Happiest of birthdays to Louis and Biz! I am more than thankful to be able to say that I WILL be in attendence. Maybe not a la V.I.P. style like some of you, but definately out on the floor with my people sweating up a storm, eventhough we'll be shoulder-to-shoulder.

Same way as quest4sunrise, can't fit in any Vip...

Happy birthday Louis, thank you for bringing us quality music week after week.:clap::bday::clap:

Biz, I'll be there for Anthony Pappa. Happy birthday to you too in advance.:hat:

Vip