Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
snatch69

Rollcall 4 Tiesto...

Recommended Posts

hello kiddies and welcome back! uh, right. hope everyone had a great weekend although sue must wanna rip her hair out of her head due to her friends right now! whatupg, SUCKS that we never made it to sick flags. MAYBE this weekend.

more importantly...WHO IS GOING TO TIESTO THURSDAY?

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this is a tough one. See, I would be up for this and all, but this guy I know normluv, well he tells me that this Thursday is the beginning of a new chapter at Exchange. DJ Bruno is going to be tearing down the house, plus there's a sketchy open bar from 9:30 - 10:30 (God knows I'll be there at 9:30 for sure!) How can I miss that?

6 Flags... it's going to happen. I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Wow, this is a tough one. See, I would be up for this and all, but this guy I know normluv, well he tells me that this Thursday is the beginning of a new chapter at Exchange. DJ Bruno is going to be tearing down the house, plus there's a sketchy open bar from 9:30 - 10:30 (God knows I'll be there at 9:30 for sure!) How can I miss that?

6 Flags... it's going to happen. I believe.

I might drive up Thursday night for normluv's party, guess I'll have to skip school Friday but it'll be worth it, DJ Bruno is off the frame yo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey welcome back! :D Thursday's still in the air. I have plans earlier in the night so I don't know if I can swing it. I'll definetly be there on Friday night.

The next nice Saturday we get, I will be at 6 Flags. It's supposed to rain again on Sat., but we know how that goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

Hey welcome back! :D Thursday's still in the air. I have plans earlier in the night so I don't know if I can swing it. I'll definetly be there on Friday night.

The next nice Saturday we get, I will be at 6 Flags. It's supposed to rain again on Sat., but we know how that goes.

Still in the air? How can you miss Exchange, its gonna be the illest dealist ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

I have plans earlier in the night so I don't know if I can swing it.

Yup, totally hear you on this one g. I also have plans to go to the Exchange, just like you. Why must there be so many good parties on a Thursday night... it's just too tough to decide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yup, totally hear you on this one g. I also have plans to go to the Exchange, just like you. Why must there be so many good parties on a Thursday night... it's just too tough to decide.

:laugh: I can probablly cut out at around 9pm which will get me to the Exchange promptly at 9:30 for open bar and then on to Tiesto for 10:45. Hey this plan might just work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×