Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory!!!!

I have only been a few times... but this past Sunday morning was definately the best out of all the trips....

My tour guides who frequent the place even made comments about this being one of the better outings.....

Good to see so many CP'ers out as well.....

Fury, what the hell happened to you?????

Dont remember you leaving.......

Stardo and Siciliagirl, you guys earn two gold stars for your performance.... I could tell from the message you left me that you guys had already been out for awhile before going to SF....

And where the hell were the donkeys????????

I am starting to question your party abililities.... very disappointing that you missed Factory....

and dont tell me you were too tired.....

that excuse does not work with me.....

Cannot wait for Halloween!!!!!

No worries.... I should have left earlier as well, just couldnt get my feet to move towards the door....

I ended up leaving just before noon.......

Some of my friends closed the place, I heard it was open till about 2:30.....

I am out for this weekend.....

Bachelor party for a buddy of mine....

You and Hunnie have a good birthday though.... If anything changes I will be there to celebrate....

wassup riggs....no idea you were on the board:D

it was great chillin with you and the J crew....you guys need to come to SF more often, although I'll admit that you picked the perfect night to show...the music was ridic ALL day long....i hope a trend is starting:rock:

BG

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

The next few weeks are going to be rough....

Bachelor party this weekend, and a lot of traveling for business the next month or so.....

Once I get my head above water, I will be a regular for the Sunday morning runs to SF....

I love the dungeon!!!!

Finally found my happy place.... hahaha.....

Yo didn't it feel like, the entire Tempts/Surf/Merge crew was on the 3rd floor between the bathroom and the back right corner?

Factory after bunka is def a killer:blown:

Fury How did we ended up at soundfactory? who knows, but we def had lots of fun. Hey dont blame the wanting to leave on me , if it was to me i would of stayed till close:cool

Deep Dish made the ride seem like 5 minutes long

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I forgot about that!!!!!

He was ready to kill me by the end of the night.....

I think I chanted the Rich Luzzie is in the house anthem a dozen times....

I laughed ever time....

He stopped after number three......

Good guy though.....

LMFAAOOOOOOOOOO

Every single time he walked by, you were yelling "Hey Ladies, its Rich Luzzi!" He would run away from you every single time. He was fuming... Even after the 15th time you did it, you still had me in tears laughing.

Originally posted by djdanfury

LMFAAOOOOOOOOOO

Every single time he walked by, you were yelling "Hey Ladies, its Rich Luzzi!" He would run away from you every single time. He was fuming... Even after the 15th time you did it, you still had me in tears laughing.

he's the one, that i love.........:laugh:

BG

He was at Tempts when his song was still popular and was spotted by a group of guys when the lights came on. They all started to chant, "You're the One". My friend then turned to him, not knowing it was him, and was like, "Oh my God, I hate that song" :laugh:

He will probably never live that down.