Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a very special Ongaku event, Oct. 25th(flyer)

meng

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meng

lol

the dick in the mashed potatoes quote is from a beastie boys song....I'm surre some of you here now this....

MENG- I WAS GOING TO HANG OUT WITH YOU TOMORROW AT RED BUT NOW THAT I KNOW ABOUT THE PURE DE PAPAS.....NOT SURE

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by meli2444

MENG- I WAS GOING TO HANG OUT WITH YOU TOMORROW AT RED BUT NOW THAT I KNOW ABOUT THE PURE DE PAPAS.....NOT SURE

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

be informed....there will be no mashed potaoes being served at RED tomorrow evening.

thank you

:cool:

Originally posted by djoscarg

these guys are working hard to bring us quality music....lets show them some love tonight!!!!!

BE THERE OR BE []

i will def. be there....i will arrive early - - i heard that they are gonna have a live percussionist and a cafeteria lady serving up some of Meng's Special Mashed Potatoes...;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

found a pic. of Meng in his early years, before his "penis" dipping fetish of mash potatoes:

attachment.php?postid=1096894

looks like Meng had more than his "dick" in the Pure de Papas this time....but he says thats what makes his Mashed Potatoes taste so "fluffy" and "creamy"...:tongue:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Originally posted by djoscarg

these guys are working hard to bring us quality music....lets show them some love tonight!!!!!

BE THERE OR BE []

Thank you, Oscar!

and guys, remember free drinks and mashed potatoes 'til 12:30 and ONLY 12:30 so don't be coming up to me while I'm spinning asking for free mashed potatoes, you bunch of broke asses! :D