Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ali.... why does this always happen

kaydup

I was thinking the same thing......he always get scheduled to play out of town on weekends i already have plans.

I think I am still going to go to Montreal that weekend, although now it looks like i'm going by myself.

To make up for it....the weekend before....Ali may be playing at Stereo in Montreal. This would require 3 weekends of trips to Montreal in a row.....not sure if thats do-able, but him on that stereo sound system would be way better that on the Phazon at Arc.

It's listed on Stereo's website....so i just want to check with him first...sometimes their listings are sketchy.

Originally posted by teamj5

I was thinking the same thing......he always get scheduled to play out of town on weekends i already have plans.

I think I am still going to go to Montreal that weekend, although now it looks like i'm going by myself.

To make up for it....the weekend before....Ali may be playing at Stereo in Montreal. This would require 3 weekends of trips to Montreal in a row.....not sure if thats do-able, but him on that stereo sound system would be way better that on the Phazon at Arc.

It's listed on Stereo's website....so i just want to check with him first...sometimes their listings are sketchy.

As sketchy as you :shaky:

FYI

Could not perform buffered print() to 'F:/users/avalonbo/www/htdocs/ubb/cache-9NZTTNFF/ubb_files/summary/summary.html', handleglob is 'GLOB(0xf05098)', error returned by OS is: 'No space left on device', length of print requested is: '22345', backtrace is:

Backtrace: ubb_lib_filehandle.cgi:434 -> sub UBB::FileHandle::tracer

Backtrace: ubb_lib_filehandle.cgi:118 -> sub UBB::FileHandle::__ANON__

Backtrace: ubb_lib_files.cgi:521 -> sub UBB::FileHandle::print

Backtrace: ubb_forum_summary.cgi:93 -> sub main::WriteFileAsString

Backtrace: ultimatebb.cgi:535 -> sub main::forum_summary

» Please use your browser's back button to return.

Consider this an intervention j5... friends don't let friends post-whore on the Avalon board. (wait, yes they do)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

FYI

Could not perform buffered print() to 'F:/users/avalonbo/www/htdocs/ubb/cache-9NZTTNFF/ubb_files/summary/summary.html', handleglob is 'GLOB(0xf05098)', error returned by OS is: 'No space left on device', length of print requested is: '22345', backtrace is:

Backtrace: ubb_lib_filehandle.cgi:434 -> sub UBB::FileHandle::tracer

Backtrace: ubb_lib_filehandle.cgi:118 -> sub UBB::FileHandle::__ANON__

Backtrace: ubb_lib_files.cgi:521 -> sub UBB::FileHandle::print

Backtrace: ubb_forum_summary.cgi:93 -> sub main::WriteFileAsString

Backtrace: ultimatebb.cgi:535 -> sub main::forum_summary

» Please use your browser's back button to return.

Consider this an intervention j5... friends don't let friends post-whore on the Avalon board. (wait, yes they do)

That's funny, I got this

**>>>Fileoverload:::cant-take#TeamJ5's&%stupid!@@<<annoying+===posts,,???SEND#$%HELP

Weird huh:confused:

Originally posted by teamj5

:laugh:

that was kinda funny d:rew

:rolleyes:

where did you book your hotel at ?

and did I tell you the good news?

friday you can go to stereo for satoshi tomiie OR aria for luke slater (or hell, both)

saturday steve lawler

!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are at the Chateau Royal, there is a bunch of us. And I may check out both, just to see Stero. But, I want to go to Slater. Is Lawer at aria?