Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rio Tomorrow Night

Originally posted by djmikebugout

rains wont be that bad....just watch that wind....

tropical storm MBMA is moving closer to NJ as we speak---

Mike Bugout

Yeah mike but tropical Storm MBMA is going to draw a crowd not push one away. Besides if it got that bad and we needed a fallout shelter we just stay at rio and go unil te power oges out. then again my cousin lives around the corner.I get candles to see and a generator so we can keep you guys spinnning.

Hmm i thought stardo said sh wasnt coming.

Well ill be there. kinda think thats a mute point. got to make sure everyone has a good time but me lol

All i know is there better be mad heads there tomorrow. This is what people were looking for, Jeans and sneakers party with cheap cover , cheap drinks and sick music.

Well Davis G and myself haev been busting our ass and Mike and tooch are gonn kill it for all of us tommorrow. I just want all you guys to have fun. my lil thank you to all the drunken nights we have shared lol .

Originally posted by stardo

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

I guess I'll be square... I live like 2-3 minutes from the place but I'll be in the city after work tomorrow for a birthday. If I get back before its late, I'll try to stop in to say hello.

If not, I'll say it now... hello.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I guess I'll be square... I live like 2-3 minutes from the place but I'll be in the city after work tomorrow for a birthday. If I get back before its late, I'll try to stop in to say hello.

If not, I'll say it now... hello.

20 bucks says joe dont show. thats easy money veas wouldnt take those odds

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

20 bucks says joe dont show. thats easy money veas wouldnt take those odds

You're funny and you're calling me out I see... I'd stop by if I wasnt in the city tomorrow night. So its off to Deko Thursday if I have to. Never say never.............

Originally posted by njdionysus

You're funny and you're calling me out I see... I'd stop by if I wasnt in the city tomorrow night. So its off to Deko Thursday if I have to. Never say never.............

well we will be open until 2 am. but you already told me last week in the gym you werent going . so i didnt even ask.

Yes i am calling you out.

WOLVERINEEEEEEEEES LOL

Originally posted by jp18

The rain is supposed to stop this evening..

I cant believe I am at work at 7am:(

IM HOME GETTING READY TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO WORK...ONCE IM THERE I CANT GO ONLINE :blown:

:unhappy::what::mad2:

:cuss:

BUT ILL BE BACK ON AROUNG 5-6 BUT THEN I HAVE TO GET READY FOR TONITE..

MAKE MYSELF ALL PERTY AN STUFF!!