Clubplanet Nightlife Community

By the way, how was SUperchumbo?

vipnerd

Didn't make it to Space last Saturday, as much as I like Tom Stephan. :( Way to drunk Friday, way to tired after Tyler/J Tripp and Timo....

Saw him the prior time he came to Space. Liked it a lot, but still preferred his Warming Up or his Essential Mix.:clap:

Vip

Originally posted by lolahotass

You read my mind... I was wondering the same thing and getting ready to start a thread myself:laugh: I didn't get there until 6am, so I missed Superchumbo...

SO COME ON FOLKS - WHO SAW TOM STEPHAN???

Lola:tongue:

ANY NEWS LOLA?????? My friends didn't make it passed JTW/TS and TM.:(

He has a residency at Space, right?????:confused:

Vip

I was there! Tom dropped it really hard & tribal (more drums than usual). I thought his set last time was better, he played it a lot darker this time but still threw down some massive tunes. I only heard pieces & parts of his set b/c I was kickin' in out on the patio, and arrived late b/c I was at Living Room before hand. ****

I think he needs to stop playin' his remix of that Basement Jaxx cut 'Get Me Off' -------> that track is old! :D He's still the man though, I'll be back for more in December!

Originally posted by joeygk

I was there! Tom dropped it really hard & tribal (more drums than usual). I thought his set last time was better, he played it a lot darker this time but still threw down some massive tunes. I only heard pieces & parts of his set b/c I was kickin' in out on the patio, and arrived late b/c I was at Living Room before hand. ****

I think he needs to stop playin' his remix of that Basement Jaxx cut 'Get Me Off' -------> that track is old! :D He's still the man though, I'll be back for more in December!

lead head :D

i think i'm gonna drive up here to NY when he's in tribal sessions in december. probably the day after he's in miami.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:cuss:...thats a great song!!! how dare u question the great Superchumbo!!!:tongue:

I have to agree w/Jess (Believe it or not...lol)....I think that track is great too!...I think it's one of those that I always will like in the long run:tongue:

Originally posted by vipnerd

Superchumbo..........

What time did he get on the dex? Til what time? Who opened for him?.....:confused:

The night I miss one of my fav DJs, no review...:(

Thank you!!!!!!!

Vip

Whoever was there, know from what time to what time Tom Stephan was on the dex??????:updown:

I'm a statistics nerd as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Vip

Whoever was there, know from what time to what time Tom Stephan was on the dex??????:updown:

Damn VIP, settle down:laugh: :laugh:

Ironically, we were chillin' in my house and I flipped on 93.1 cuz I know they do a live broadcast from Space.... I think TS came on around 1ish...... and we was spinnin' until they ended the broadcast (at 3am). I think O.G. or Roland opened for him.

That is the extent of my knowledge for that evening:screwy:

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Damn VIP, settle down:laugh: :laugh:

Ironically, we were chillin' in my house and I flipped on 93.1 cuz I know they do a live broadcast from Space.... I think TS came on around 1ish...... and we was spinnin' until they ended the broadcast (at 3am). I think O.G. or Roland opened for him.

That is the extent of my knowledge for that evening:screwy:

Lola:D

:aright:

You are the best Lola......Was away from the computer, checked, and no one could answer!!!!

If that was the case, I would had missed him anyway. I lost a bet with two friends that insisted that 5:30 was to late:(

Vip:)

You are the best Lola......Was away from the computer, checked, and no one could answer!!!!

If that was the case, I would had missed him anyway. I lost a bet with two friends that insisted that 5:30 was to late:(

Vip:)

Ahhh thanks Vip;)

Yaaa, I didn't arrive to Space until 6am, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't on the decks.... we headed straight to the patio to catch the end of Rolands set.

L:D