Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marc Amatucci has a special announcement for all....

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You have a facination with hunnie's thong. I would say you mention them in about 40 % of your posts.

nah somehow in an almost weekly basis i end up seeing them one way or another in a non sexual way. so i just like to bust her chops about it. there is even a picture but ill keep that under lock and key.

Oh yeah fuck the camera ( well ill have that too) but im going to do some video i think especially the bar dancing

can we paint club rio on huniies belly like at deko. hmmm maybe in chocolate and have someone lick it off lol j/k

Originally posted by kostaP

Thats your Job!!!!!

So u r def. coming tomorrow??? Im in as well as Di and a bunch of friends.

With all this talk about the "NorEaster" I guess it depends on the weather now! :( Oh and KOSTA about the "real suprise" on how the hell you're getting home tomorrow. . .THE ANSWER IS YOUR NOT :idea: You're STAYING WITH ME. . .SO SADDLE UP BABY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He just told me that he has a major announcement for tomorrow's party....but i'll break the news early.

RIO TOMORROW NIGHT TOOCH AND BUGOUT GUEST BARTENDER ZEE!!!!

He is officially coming out of the closet. I know this sounds strange but he is a tad bit shy and has just professed his love for Brian1500. This is where it gets good. In an attempt to grab a hold of Brian's love he is looking for sandman and xxsplashxx to beat them up and make sure he never strays his side(or back for that matter)

Well I wish you all the best of luck even though it's not my cup of tea to each his own.:laugh:

Ha ha ha ha ha............. TOooo funnny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He just told me that he has a major announcement for tomorrow's party....but i'll break the news early.

RIO TOMORROW NIGHT TOOCH AND BUGOUT GUEST BARTENDER ZEE!!!!

He is officially coming out of the closet. I know this sounds strange but he is a tad bit shy and has just professed his love for Brian1500. This is where it gets good. In an attempt to grab a hold of Brian's love he is looking for sandman and xxsplashxx to beat them up and make sure he never strays his side(or back for that matter)

Well I wish you all the best of luck even though it's not my cup of tea to each his own.:laugh:

lol

this is old news, he came out a while ago.