Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who will be at ARC this Friday 10/18 ?

Possible meet ups... Just wondering as some of you may know I do not venture into the city much anymore... And I have only met a very very small handfull of you a long time ago. And those who I did meet probably forgot :(

Anyway let me know... And maybe we can meet up...

Later...

Scott:D

Originally posted by reddog4063

I'll be there more than likely.....

Joe

Let me know where a good spot to meet up is... What time do you usually head out there... I will probably be headin out there around 1 or 2am...

Give me a holla...

Anyone else headin out there... :confused:

Lata...

Usually get there around 4ish....I mingle around and dance all over..so the best time to find me is when i'm taking a breather at the top of the steps right across from the juice bar (i'm 6'3'-6'4' red spikey hair, hard to miss me)...I'll message you when i find out if its 100% sure for this weekend.

Joe

Originally posted by elementx

Let me know where a good spot to meet up is... What time do you usually head out there... I will probably be headin out there around 1 or 2am...

Give me a holla...

Anyone else headin out there... :confused:

Lata...

Originally posted by sibelfille

I'm coming! and bringing non-plastic beautiful women with me--

Interesting... :rolleyes:

Move this up just one more time...

I figure it is a bad weekend to ask being that most of you are heading for Tiesto and other venues... But ANYONE ELSE ???

you guys are al lnuts to go to arc om friday night when tiesto is in town and he is gonna slam it down hardcore on the phazon at the ROXY... its a party hosted by ARC but at ROXY cuz ARC cant hold the kind of crowd that TIESTO will bring... change ur plans and heads out to the ROXY peoples ... get your shit together... c ya all there .. lata

Originally posted by egoiceman12

you guys are al lnuts to go to arc om friday night when tiesto is in town and he is gonna slam it down hardcore on the phazon at the ROXY... its a party hosted by ARC but at ROXY cuz ARC cant hold the kind of crowd that TIESTO will bring... change ur plans and heads out to the ROXY peoples ... get your shit together... c ya all there .. lata

I'm going to Tiesto but you're an idiot and I don't think I'm alone in saying that. Arc isn't hosting the party, its done by Made Events. And you talk like you are a fry cook.

Originally posted by egoiceman12

I saw Tiesto last time he was out here.. I was gonna do both but a few people in my group wont be able to afford both... Secondly it is my friends younger brother BDAY and he has yet to see Danny Tenaglia Live so we promised him we would take him there... And he already saw Tiesto with us when Tiesto was at Exit...

Enjoy the show... Trust me I wanted to do both... But what are you going to do... Tiesto will be back...

Peace...