Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This FRIDAY its KTU RSL LIVE........METRO LOUNGE.......

ml2k1

Ok everyone, i know its gonna be hard to top last weeks legendary event at Metro Lounge,buuuuuuuuuuuut, you are ALWAYS guranteed AN INCREDIBLE ,VIBE, ATMOSPHERE & MUSIC every friday at Metro Lounge.......this friday:

KTU RSL BROADCASTING LIVE

MUSIC BY : THE ONE AND ONLY RICHIE RYDELL

ENERGY BY : YOU!

And we cant forget the special clubplanet vips birthday partY at metro this friday. Happy birthday djdanfury & sandman.:party:

And dont forget, i am having a CP COMP list for this friday, thanking you for giving us such a sick night last week with Luz Divina. So just RESPOND TO THIS THREAD with your name + how many people in your party(ex. George +2) arrive before 11pm and you are in for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS GUYS.

Tonights the night guys!

KTU LIVE BROADCAST

DJ RICHIE RYDELL

SANDMAN & DJDANFURY, & ALSO........HUNNIE818:eek: BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hunnie, i stil dont think you have popped your "cherry" yet, your Metro cherry that is, GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

eVERYONE STIL HAS TIME TO GET ON OR CP COMP LIST FOR TONIGHT , JUST RESPOND TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR:

Name +how many people and arrive BERFORE 11PM and you are in for FREE!!!!!!!

see everyone tonight!

Originally posted by ml2k1

Tonights the night guys!

KTU LIVE BROADCAST

DJ RICHIE RYDELL

SANDMAN & DJDANFURY, & ALSO........HUNNIE818:eek: BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hunnie, i stil dont think you have popped your "cherry" yet, your Metro cherry that is, GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

eVERYONE STIL HAS TIME TO GET ON OR CP COMP LIST FOR TONIGHT , JUST RESPOND TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR:

Name +how many people and arrive BERFORE 11PM and you are in for FREE!!!!!!!

see everyone tonight!

George, I'm going Double fisted Moet Bottles again this friday.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm ready the kick some ass tonight.

I got a room, some****,some****,some**** *** ******** **

and some ******* **** **** ****************

I'm going *********** and then we are all going to ************

It's gonna be a sick, fun, party like the Jersey rockstars we are kind of night.

There are no excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party::tank::rock::stupid: