Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovefire @ Pravda - Friday

groovefire

Originally posted by groovefire

You're all JV then!

I'm ok with that :tongue: I personally was a Solid Gold/Dukes of Hazzard junkie growing up (pretty sure that was the Wed. night line-up) We used to take all the cushions off the couch and set it up like the Solid gold stage and dance along :D

Originally posted by whadupg

I'm ok with that :tongue: I personally was a Solid Gold/Dukes of Hazzard junkie growing up (pretty sure that was the Wed. night line-up) We used to take all the cushions off the couch and set it up like the Solid gold stage and dance along :D

now you're talkin. solid gold and dukes. that was the shit. remember a-team? oh, that merdock. :laugh:

Nice :laugh: Bout time we put an end to the cheezy family show reminiscing! How about Simon & Simon? Loved that show.

perfect strangers, mork and mindy, too close for comfort, kate and allie and my personal fave.........

THREE'S COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by snatch69

perfect strangers, mork and mindy, too close for comfort, kate and allie and my personal fave.........

THREE'S COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah! What about that one where Tom Hanks and that other guy have to dress up in drag to live in that house! I can hear the theme song now......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....three's company- did you ever see the one that Jack went with Janet to that fancy party and Jack was afraid to fly so Larry gave him a pill "to calm his nerves" and he ended up drinking at the party which f'ed him all up???? I think I still have it on video somewhere - that was by far the funniest episode of three's company. :laugh: had me rolling!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....three's company- did you ever see the one that Jack went with Janet to that fancy party and Jack was afraid to fly so Larry gave him a pill "to calm his nerves" and he ended up drinking at the party which f'ed him all up???? I think I still have it on video somewhere - that was by far the funniest episode of three's company. :laugh: had me rolling!

:laugh: hahaha! i've seen EVERY episode. i am very jealous you got on tape. i would trade a ab fab for that.

oh that jack tripper.

are we thread hijackers or what?

Hee, hee - you had to have seen it - I think it was called bosom buddies.

oh yeah! bosom buddies! i really never watched that or taxi. how bout laverne and shirley? but, let's get back to 3's company. every episode had me almost pissing my pants!

I'm thinking about coming to visit tonight :D just waiting for a call-back from a couple'a peeps for the go ahead - what time do you go on?

I think I'll be on from around 11-11:45, and 12:30-1:15. When not playing with my records, I'm usually hanging out in the first booth on the right side near the bar under the DJ booth. Come say hi!

Originally posted by groovefire

I think I'll be on from around 11-11:45, and 12:30-1:15. When not playing with my records, I'm usually hanging out in the first booth on the right side near the bar under the DJ booth. Come say hi!

Hope we make it down - I'll stop by and say hi if we do :)