Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Liquid any good?

Guest candylnd11020

Originally posted by mikeydny

The question fuckkkkkin is...

Is Liquid even open anymore, lol.

I thought Tysen Beckford (sp) bought it and was supposed to redo it and open under another name but then again I'm NYC boy so I don't know much

Guest saleen351

I use to work next to barcode in midtown... It was next to the espn zone. Is it the same place? casue the one in midtown sucked... never been to the one down here.

Liquid I was replaced by Steam (closed) and Barcode (nothing like NYC Barcode...)

Liquid II died an early death after internal infighting and the incarceration of one it's owners.

Liquid II is being replaced by a hip-hop club called Menage, which in all likelyhood will not last beyond December.

Liquid II had some potential, but unfortunately, the best suggestions were ignored.

Last time I was at Liquid was on vacation down here 3 or 4 years ago. The Canseco brothers were in the house and a couple of guys were hitting on the women the women the brothers were with. As you might have guessed, the Canseco boys proceeded to pummel these two guys until they were unconscious. I just got the f*%k outta there. Major buzzkill. Never went back to the old one and never went to the new one. By the way, didn't I see Tyson Beckford's name on the Level marquee this past week? Why the hell is he promoting a party at Level if he's got his own space? I can't believe Barcode or whatever the heck it's called is doing that good that he can afford to throw a party at a competitor down the street. Wait!! Maybe it's because he heard it's the #1 club in the world.:laugh: