Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What animal should I trade in my cursed car for....

whadupg

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

g, if you get any animal other than a monkey I'm never going to talk to you again. I know that's harsh, but I feel very strongly about this.

Oh, and yes, a winged monkey would suffice.

Nuff said - winged pot-smokin' chimp it is :)

Originally posted by whadupg

So what's up for your b-day next weekend- are you driving down Thursday night or Friday?:D

funny. i was just saying how i can't beleive it's next weekend already and i haven't made plans yet. i don't want it to be here damnit. i'm not taking any time off from work. we would leave friday and come back sunday. i think my friend said she wants to get us a hotel room. just gotta figure out a way down there. i guess that's really all the planning there is! then hit howells and strip clubs! :D

Originally posted by snatch69

funny. i was just saying how i can't beleive it's next weekend already and i haven't made plans yet. i don't want it to be here damnit. i'm not taking any time off from work. we would leave friday and come back sunday. i think my friend said she wants to get us a hotel room. just gotta figure out a way down there. i guess that's really all the planning there is! then hit howells and strip clubs! :D

I had already taken off next Friday for DC, but since I'm not going I guess I can work it - I'll take off the 1st instead to recover from pvd. :D I'm definetly up for NY next weekend so keep me updated. And we can always take my cursed car down.

Howells & strip clubs - woooohooooooo :party:

.....hey and now you have something for your new title :laugh:

:cuss:

Although... that's not the worst title.

hmmm, to post-whore, or not to post-whore... that is the question. 5 more does it.. should I just take the easy way out and do 5 lame posts, or do I go legit the whole way?

I could take a cue from Ms. Postwhore herself and reply to her own posts (ahem, whatupdg)

:cuss:

hmmm, to post-whore, or not to post-whore... that is the question. 5 more does it.. should I just take the easy way out and do 5 lame posts, or do I go legit the whole way?

I could take a cue from Ms. Postwhore herself and reply to her own posts (ahem, whatupdg)

funny, i thought i was the biggest post-whore around here. :confused:

I had already taken off next Friday for DC, but since I'm not going I guess I can work it - I'll take off the 1st instead to recover from pvd. :D I'm definetly up for NY next weekend so keep me updated. And we can always take my cursed car down.

Howells & strip clubs - woooohooooooo :party:

SWEET! THAT ROCKS GIRL! GLAD TO HEAR IT. I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOUR CAR BUT WASN'T SURE IF YOU WOULD WANT TO TAKE IT. IF YOUR CAR IS UP FOR IT THAT WOULD BE GREAT! I'M PSYCHED YOU ARE COMING. US GIRLS GONNA HAVE A BLAST. I'LL KEEP YA POSTED! :party::letsgo:

....I think it would fit rather nicely - even if only temporary.

:confused: What are you talking about????

SWEET! THAT ROCKS GIRL! GLAD TO HEAR IT. I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOUR CAR BUT WASN'T SURE IF YOU WOULD WANT TO TAKE IT. IF YOUR CAR IS UP FOR IT THAT WOULD BE GREAT! I'M PSYCHED YOU ARE COMING. US GIRLS GONNA HAVE A BLAST. I'LL KEEP YA POSTED! :party::letsgo:

Hell yeah - the window will be replaced by then and the way I see it I've got to get a new paint job anyways so whatever happens, happens :D

Hell yeah - the window will be replaced by then and the way I see it I've got to get a new paint job anyways so whatever happens, happens :D

great attitude to have! can't wait! one week away just about! we gotta take lots o fun pics!

great attitude to have! can't wait! one week away just about! we gotta take lots o fun pics!

One of my girls just got a sweet new digicam that I will talk her into letting me swindle for the weekend - I have a feeling they won't like me with it in the strip-clubs though.

One of my girls just got a sweet new digicam that I will talk her into letting me swindle for the weekend - I have a feeling they won't like me with it in the strip-clubs though.

oh sweet. the digicam will really come in handy! yeah, the damn strip clubs might not like it, but i bet we can sneak it in!

em79.gif