Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
snatch69

*nychickie*

Originally posted by snatch69

hey sue! you meeting up with us when we get into NY friday or saturday to party? you going to howells right? i'll need your number.

can you bring a camera into strip clubs (i'm SURE that's a no) or ARC?

can't bring one into arc cuz they make you check it in at coat check... but what you can do is when you're getting ready to "leave" early in the night is go get your camera and just pretend like you're going back in to find your friends

Originally posted by digitaldan

can't bring one into arc cuz they make you check it in at coat check... but what you can do is when you're getting ready to "leave" early in the night is go get your camera and just pretend like you're going back in to find your friends

hmm is your name nycchic? i didnt think so.. :rolleyes::tongue:

um i would negative ghostrider, the pattern is full on both spots for cameras.. but you can try dan's trick at arc.

check yo pm's. who else is cumming wiht you? :)

Originally posted by nycchic24

hmm is your name nycchic? i didnt think so.. :rolleyes::tongue:

um i would negative ghostrider, the pattern is full on both spots for cameras.. but you can try dan's trick at arc.

check yo pm's. who else is cumming wiht you? :)

so far it's whadupg, cocoj and me. all cool chicks, trust me. ;)

my roomies are supposed to be coming, but i highly doubt it. brian is coming down saturday.

dunno about anyone else yet. i'm trying not to really plan anything and keep it really small. i'm honestly not psyched about my b-day, more psyched to have a great weekend in NY. clubs, strippers and shopping!!! hey, you work at a delia's right? i want to go shopping there in the worst way!!!! how long they open saturday/sunday?

:3some::bounce::letsgo::party:

hey. actually i dont work in the stores ,i work in the corporate offices -- i am a buyer.. :) and ironically there are not stores in manhattan. but if you want tp kmow "where to shop"... ill be more than happy to point you i n the right direction...

Originally posted by nycchic24

hey. actually i dont work in the stores ,i work in the corporate offices -- i am a buyer.. :) and ironically there are not stores in manhattan. but if you want tp kmow "where to shop"... ill be more than happy to point you i n the right direction...

sweet! thank you.:D