Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i know this is the wrong board to post this on but...

koky

FUCK YEAH I'M THERE WITH YA BRO!

I THINK I'M GOING TO WEAR A MOUTH GUARD THINGIE LIKE FOOTBALL PLAYERZ CUZ I DON'T WANT TO BREAK ANY OF MY TEEF OUTTA MY HEAD:laugh: I WILL BE IN THE PIT TOO...

I HOPE I DON'T GET A BLACK EYE THOUGH.... GOTTA LOOK GOOD FOR THE CREED CONCERT THE FOLLOWING WEEK;)

I NEED TO RELIEVE SOME MOTHERFUKKEN STRESS YOOO:D

WE HAVE TO MEET UP KOKSTER...

HEY IS DIZZY COMING TO THIS ONE??

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by lolahotass

FUCK YEAH I'M THERE WITH YA BRO!

I THINK I'M GOING TO WEAR A MOUTH GUARD THINGIE LIKE FOOTBALL PLAYERZ CUZ I DON'T WANT TO BREAK ANY OF MY TEEF OUTTA MY HEAD:laugh: I WILL BE IN THE PIT TOO...

I HOPE I DON'T GET A BLACK EYE THOUGH.... GOTTA LOOK GOOD FOR THE CREED CONCERT THE FOLLOWING WEEK;)

I NEED TO RELIEVE SOME MOTHERFUKKEN STRESS YOOO:D

WE HAVE TO MEET UP KOKSTER...

HEY IS DIZZY COMING TO THIS ONE??

Lola:eek:

i dunno lola baby ...:confused: havent seen dizzy since zetafest !! not easy to hang with the kokster ..:D call her & let her know wazza ... oh & by the way .... i bought my mouth piece already !! IM FUCKING EVERY ONE UP IN THE PIT !!:mad::D

it's amazing all the copycat bands that have been produced this past decade after Rage Against the Machine started doing in 11 years ago....:rolleyes:

At least the new Les Claypool Flying Frog Brigade album is in stores already...finally....a breath of fresh air from these crappy ass ZETA bands....

Lola, Koky..I didn't mean any anger against you guys, so don;t take me wrong...I just hate all these new bands....

what happened to the STP's and the Alice in Chains, the Pearl Jams, and the Soundgardens?.....those were fucking bands.....

Originally posted by meng

what happened to the STP's and the Alice in Chains, the Pearl Jams, and the Soundgardens?.....those were fucking bands.....

UMMM, LET'S SEE -----> HERION, HERION O.D., PJ HAS A NEW ALBUM THIS MONTH, SOUNDGARDEN BROKE UP AND SO DID RAGE AND FORMED A NEW BAND CALLED AUDIOSLAVE----> WHICH, IRONICALLY IS PLAYED ON ZETA:D

Those were and are great bands. I had the pleasure of seeing Rage before anyone knew who they were! I've seen them a couple of times....... I do know that KORN and DISTURBED are hard as shit (well, not like my other fav band Pantera), but I'm going to rock out and have fun...... I can only handle sooooo much Big 106...........(all though the trip to A'dam last November kicked major ass!!)

Lola;)

I'm just saying that this is a bad time for bands.....for the most part, they all sound the same(limkin park, staynd, POD, System of a Down, whatever...)....I'll stick to my Helmet, Rage, Tool, Mr. Bungle, Primus.......that's just me....

Originally posted by meng

it's amazing all the copycat bands that have been produced this past decade after Rage Against the Machine started doing in 11 years ago....:rolleyes:

At least the new Les Claypool Flying Frog Brigade album is in stores already...finally....a breath of fresh air from these crappy ass ZETA bands....

Lola, Koky..I didn't mean any anger against you guys, so don;t take me wrong...I just hate all these new bands....

UHHHHHHHH IM SORRY SHAWN BUT KORN IS REALLY NOT NEW ..:confused: THEY WERE FORMED IN MID 92 & THEIR 1ST ALBUM WAS RELEASED IN 94.. & THEY DONT SOUND ANYTHING LIKE RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE .. IM A HUGE RAGE FAN (WELL, EX RAGE FAN SINCE THEY NO LONGER EXIST ) & I NEVER THOUGHT KORN SOUNDED ANYTHING LIKE RAGE .. KORN IS A GREAT BAND.. I LOVE EM.. ALSO YOU MENTIONED SOUNDGARDEN.. I LOVED THEIR 1ST ALBUM WHEN IT CAME OUT..BUT .. I SAW THEM LIVE IN CONCERT & LET ME TELL YOU , I WAS VERY VERY DISSAPOTED .. THEY SUCKED BALLS !! STP IS GREAT, & ALL THE OTHERS YOU MENTIONED AS WELL .. BUT YOU CANT JUST HATE A BAND 4 BEING NEW & YOU DONT LIKE THE SOUND .. THAT IS JUST YOUR OPINION SHAWN ,& IT DOESNT MEAN A BAND SUCKS .. I SAW DISTURBED LAST YEAR (NEW BAND ) & THEY ROCKED & WERE AWSOME LIVE.. AS OPPOSED TO SOUND GARDEN(OLD BAND) THAT TOTALLY SUCKED.. ITS JUST AN OPINION DUDE.. BUT DONT PUT DOWN A BAND JUST CAUSE YOU'RE STUCK IN THE EARLY 90'S...JMO ...PEACE

I saw soundgarden live and also thought they sucked but they had some great tunes.....The only way I will say a band sucks is if I have hear them and think they suck....

As far as Korn, I am well aware that they started ten years ago....I just don't like them, that's all....simple....I'm not saying YOU should not like them....I'm just telling you what I feel...

I've never heard disturbed so I wont say anything about them until I do.....but like I said...in general....the bands that are coming out now are not as powerful musically as the bands that came out in the early nineties.....MY OPINION....

I went to the Rush concert Friday night.....one of the best concerts I've ever seen.....Dave Matthews band.....another great fucking band that are still around....

yep, in bayfront right?...that was like a rock and rave event back in 91 wasnt it?..I didnt go...the first time I saw Rage was at lolapalooza in Orlando in 93 with Primus, alice in chains, arrested development, tool, front 242....

not as powerfull as the bands in the early nineties ?? have u heard or read the lyrics to ALL the korn songs ?? some of the deepest lyric ive ever seen from ANY band.. im not saying you should like em eier but there are bands today that are great & are deep with the lyrics & soun great live.. the music does sound different today but if it sounded the same it would be kinda boring .. dont u think bro ?? have u ever heard korns self titled album ?? & really listened to the lyrics ? that album , to me is one of the greatest albums of all time .. & ive been listening to metal ever since i can remember & heard alot of music.... just try to eep an open mind bro .. & give it a chance.. peace:)

I hear what you guys are saying about keeping an open mind. I mean, if music was not allowed to change, then we'd still be listening to Ratt. And I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'm glad that's over. By the same token, it's what gives me hope that the boy bands and the Britney’s will soon go the way of the Dodo.

However, underlying in Sean's post is a valid point. The first bands of the early 90's were unique, in that, they were creating music with genuine feeling and thought behind it. Something that, I feel, is lacking in today’s "I'm so crazy" and "I'm really pissed off" music. The sad fact of the matter is that the music industry is so scared shitless of internet piracy right now, that they're not going to invest in anything short of a "sure thing." and unfortunately, the scare hit right when "hard" rock started gaining popularity. So it looks like we're stuck here for a while.

I think you guys know what I mean. The limp bizkuts, the disturbeds, and the rest of the pre-packaged "we're all angry but not at you" crew.

I mean, think about it. in this world of MTV Cribs, and American Idol, and Diary of whoever...Pearl Jam has yet to make another video since Jeremy, Tool has yet to appear in their own videos. Those guys could bling bling the fuck out, but they've held true to what they think music should be about, and that's not something you find in most of today's bands.

Korn, not melodic enough for me, but cool to listen to when I feel like being loud. Stayned, I liked for the first couple of singles, but then they just started to sound redundant. Rage - bad ass. Perfect Circle - phenomenal. Tool - God.

The above is my opinion and is subject to change.

Have a good time at the Roast.... Come by RED afterwards to see Confucious.

L8R,

M@

Originally posted by anteye

I hear what you guys are saying about keeping an open mind. I mean, if music was not allowed to change, then we'd still be listening to Ratt. And I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'm glad that's over. By the same token, it's what gives me hope that the boy bands and the Britney’s will soon go the way of the Dodo.

However, underlying in Sean's post is a valid point. The first bands of the early 90's were unique, in that, they were creating music with genuine feeling and thought behind it. Something that, I feel, is lacking in today’s "I'm so crazy" and "I'm really pissed off" music. The sad fact of the matter is that the music industry is so scared shitless of internet piracy right now, that they're not going to invest in anything short of a "sure thing." and unfortunately, the scare hit right when "hard" rock started gaining popularity. So it looks like we're stuck here for a while.

I think you guys know what I mean. The limp bizkuts, the disturbeds, and the rest of the pre-packaged "we're all angry but not at you" crew.

I mean, think about it. in this world of MTV Cribs, and American Idol, and Diary of whoever...Pearl Jam has yet to make another video since Jeremy, Tool has yet to appear in their own videos. Those guys could bling bling the fuck out, but they've held true to what they think music should be about, and that's not something you find in most of today's bands.

Korn, not melodic enough for me, but cool to listen to when I feel like being loud. Stayned, I liked for the first couple of singles, but then they just started to sound redundant. Rage - bad ass. Perfect Circle - phenomenal. Tool - God.

The above is my opinion and is subject to change.

Have a good time at the Roast.... Come by RED afterwards to see Confucious.

L8R,

M@

true..come by after the roast and see another rock star in his own right, Confucius! :tongue:

Koky, I don't own any Korn albums but what I have heard, I just don't like...whether the lyrics are intense or not...if the music ain't doing it for me, then it really doesn't matter to me what they're singing about.....

Originally posted by javier14

Just to clear things up, Pear Jam has made a video after Jeremy it was for ANIMAL. A fully animated video. ;)

My mistake. But I think you get my meaning. They've had 2 albums since that, both which have done well commercially. All without having any of videos with a bunch of hot chicks, wearing flanel shirts, dancing in unison behind the band.

:direct:dancing1.gifdancing2.gifdancing1.gifdancing2.gifdancing1.gif

Notice the red baseball cap on the director... who does that remind you of?...:idea: ... Just keep on rollin' baby.

yeah .. i remember when bands like nirvana used to grace us with something new .. alternative it was called .. has anyone really catched up to that level since then? hearing that new nirvana track it brings back memories when music needed a firm kick in the ass. with my fave band the smashing pumpkins breakin up a year ago .. i kinda thought rock was dead ... but with billy's new project zwan and some other groups like the strokes i think we may be getting ready for another ressurgance. before hiphop went pop it had soul and funk .. now its all about how many cars and ho's you own .. sure thats all fun and what not but you don't have stuff like de la soul , tribe called quest and other groups who contributed to hip hop's rise.

</rant>

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

are you restricted?

MUSIC ALWAYS CHANGES, IF NOT, THEN THAT WOULD JUST FUKKEN SUCK.

SOME PEOPLE LIKE THE NEW STYLE, SOME PEOPLE DON'T.

FOR ME, I WELCOME NEW SOUNDS, NEW STYLES, NEW ARTISTS, AND NEW BANDS.....

ALL I KNOW IS I WILL BE JUMPIN' AROUND LIKE A PIG IN SHIT NEXT FRIDAY TO THE SOUNDS OF KORN, DISTURBED, SETHER, AND THEORY OF A DEAD MAN.

IT'S GONNA KICK TOTAL ASS. THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD HAVE MADE ME HAPPIER IS IF GODSMACK WAS THERE TOO, BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE EM' ALL AT ONE PLACE...............DAMN IT;)

PEACE AND ROCK OUT (OR GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY) :rock: :rock: :rock:

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

MUSIC ALWAYS CHANGES, IF NOT, THEN THAT WOULD JUST FUKKEN SUCK.

SOME PEOPLE LIKE THE NEW STYLE, SOME PEOPLE DON'T.

FOR ME, I WELCOME NEW SOUNDS, NEW STYLES, NEW ARTISTS, AND NEW BANDS.....

ALL I KNOW IS I WILL BE JUMPIN' AROUND LIKE A PIG IN SHIT NEXT FRIDAY TO THE SOUNDS OF KORN, DISTURBED, SETHER, AND THEORY OF A DEAD MAN.

IT'S GONNA KICK TOTAL ASS. THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD HAVE MADE ME HAPPIER IS IF GODSMACK WAS THERE TOO, BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE EM' ALL AT ONE PLACE...............DAMN IT;)

PEACE AND ROCK OUT (OR GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY) :rock: :rock: :rock:

Lola:D

NOW THATS WHUT IM SAYIN LOLA !! LOLA IS GONNA BE MY BACKUP IN THE PIT !! CAUSE SHES ONE BAD & NASTY TOUGH BITCH !!! IM JUST GLAD SHES ON MY SIDE !! :D :D