Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweetie029

What to do..

Yea so me & my ex broke up maybe about a month ago..or even a little over when we first broke up we spoke rarely maybe once or twice a week...but lately..he has been calling more frequently...mainly when he calls he "says" it's for a botty call...but we've broken up 2 previous times & during our break-ups he has invited me over for "just" sex but when i got there we didn't do anything & it was just his way of getting me to his house to hang out...now..i know the kid is not deperate for sex b/c i know of like 2 girls who basically sweat him & would probably jump at the opportunity (even if they knew it was nothing) & he knows my views on sex with an ex...my ? is (finally!) is he just calling cause he's horny...or is this yet another attempt at saying he misses me without really saying it :confused:

Originally posted by phatman

....you're asking the wrong question about the wrong person...

...you should be asking yourself, "why do i like going in circles?"...

...is it time to evolve and grow or would you rather stick around for a while?....

exactly. move on... someones gotta be the strong one and reliaze you broke up for a reason. allow yourself to find something in someone else, something better. ;)

Well...After much contemplating...a moment of clarity has been reached & boy o boy does it feel good!!! :) I deserve 100000 times better than this guy & I don;t know what the hell took me so long to figure this out...I guess I had it set in my head I would never find any better (which is downright impossible b/c I think HE was the lowest a woman could possibly go) but anyway...I've broken off all ties with him & I thought it was going to be a lot worse than it was....I actually feel so much better & more confident in myself then I think I ever have before :)