Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am not saleen35l

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by saleen351

YUP, AND CROBAR IS THE GREATEST LOUNGE IN THE WORLD:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dude, those attacks are really personal. I'm really not responsible for that. I'm not into really personal attacks like that on a public forum.

I'll be glad to fix all the BS on the board if you PM me. You haven't bothered.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Dude, those attacks are really personal. I'm really not responsible for that. I'm not into really personal attacks like that on a public forum.

I'll be glad to fix all the BS on the board if you PM me. You haven't bothered.

I SIMPLY DON'T CARE... ITS CP. I'M MORE CONCERNED WITH THE PIGEONS TONIGHT THEN ANY CP BS...

Originally posted by saleen351

I SIMPLY DON'T CARE... ITS CP. I'M MORE CONCERNED WITH THE PIGEONS TONIGHT THEN ANY CP BS...

If you really didn't care then you would'n't have brought up fighting with me. If you actually are a straight shooter like you claim to be then here's your chance to speak your mind. I know I've laughed at several of your posts and find you amusing. I'm not getting any satisfaction out of people smashing you up on the board. I'd prefer everyone get along.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I'd prefer everyone get along.

This is what I tried to see in the "bump saleen thread..."

but my first post went ignored, and the thread continues, why would it continue if thats how you feel and your the moderator?

Not starting, simply asking a question, you and Shroomy, can basically move all the drama and bullshit, you always do...?

Originally posted by mikeydny

Not starting, simply asking a question, you and Shroomy, can basically move all the drama and bullshit, you always do...?

NO we do not always move drama to the drama board. Alot of saleen's drama stays on this board because the threads he ruins are good, informative threads that are interesting.