Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

Clubbing in San Francisco....

Recommended Posts

Let me just tell you - I had the BEST time in SF!!!

Alex and Spesh tag teamed the first night at 1015. It's an older crowd, no dress code and no pretentious people! We partied until 6am and then partied some more back at Alex's!

Then Saturday, we went to this lounge (sorta like Blue Room) called Fuse. It was small, but again - no pretentious people and Alex and his roommate Christian tag teamed after a couple of hottie dirl DJ's tag teamed. Kuro - you would have been in heaven! Anyway - there was free sushi, great music, friendly people. It was soooo awesome! Then DJ Kelli DJ'd the after hours at Alex's - since the lounge closed at 2:30. I didn't stay for that because I was so exhuasted!

You guys have to come out and party with me! I found a huge apartment on Portrero Hill w/ a gorgeous view of the city.

Oh - and don't even get me started on the food. We ate at this tapas place last night. Tons of incredible food AND sangria for $20 each!

I love, love, LOOOOOVE SF!

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so jealous of you, I have been to San Fran quite a few times for business and even though I didn't get to go clubbing I still fell in love with the city...

A1 told me yesterday that you found a place out there, I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Sounds like a really nice place. Anything with a view in San Fran is beautiful because it is a beautiful city..

I will definitely be coming out there in the spring, already planning it just waiting for D:Fuse to put up his schedule so that I can get to enjoy a little D:Fuse while out there.

Well good luck in everything and keep each other safe!

Jessica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that sounds great! congrats on a successful trip!

. . . you are getting me excited for my possible move to that area, although i would more likely be south of s.f. proper, more like santa clara or san jose. . . but if it happens i will definitely want to see Alex and check out all these places! keep us updated on your planning!

'stina :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

soo, how much are you going to be paying in rent and how big is your place and how far from where the action is?

$850 to share a 2 bedroom w/ my own bathroom. The living room has enough space for a grand piano AND my furniture. I have an incredible view of the city and bay bridge from my living room and from the rooftop deck. It's about 10 minutes from 1015.

The one bad thing is, it isn't on a BART line - so it isn't all that convenient. There are bus lines and caltrain close by. Plus there's garage parking - so I'm not too worried!

Now, if I could only find a way to pay for it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

$850 to share a 2 bedroom w/ my own bathroom. The living room has enough space for a grand piano AND my furniture. I have an incredible view of the city and bay bridge from my living room and from the rooftop deck. It's about 10 minutes from 1015.

The one bad thing is, it isn't on a BART line - so it isn't all that convenient. There are bus lines and caltrain close by. Plus there's garage parking - so I'm not too worried!

Now, if I could only find a way to pay for it...

so your part would be $850 plus the future roomate would also have to pay $850, or was the 2br $850 all together (which i would suppose would be unlikely)...but that isnt that bad. i ve heard horror stories, worse tha NY from people moving out there.

BART line? what type of name for a transportation system is that? :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

so your part would be $850 plus the future roomate would also have to pay $850, or was the 2br $850 all together (which i would suppose would be unlikely)...but that isnt that bad. i ve heard horror stories, worse tha NY from people moving out there.

BART line? what type of name for a transportation system is that? :laugh:

Bay Area Rapid Transit.

Not to be confused with the Frankfurt Area Rapid Transit, or FART line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

so your part would be $850 plus the future roomate would also have to pay $850, or was the 2br $850 all together (which i would suppose would be unlikely)...but that isnt that bad. i ve heard horror stories, worse tha NY from people moving out there.

BART line? what type of name for a transportation system is that? :laugh:

It stands for Bay Area Rail & transit... But you might think of the Simpsons when you hear it...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cookiegirl

that sounds great! congrats on a successful trip!

. . . you are getting me excited for my possible move to that area, although i would more likely be south of s.f. proper, more like santa clara or san jose. . . but if it happens i will definitely want to see Alex and check out all these places! keep us updated on your planning!

'stina :D

San Jose is nice the only bad thing is that it has NO clubs! The only place to go and dance is Polyesters or whatever you call that damn place... I went there and I was like OMFG have I landed on another planet:rolleyes: But the weather is nice, a little warmer then the bay area though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's $1700 - which is pretty good. I looked at places for the same price to share with 2-4 other people that were horrific. Alex and Christian's place is $2700. Of course - it is a phat ass pad too!

I think if I had about 1100 - I could get a really nice place that was convenient too. But considering I don't have a job yet - I thought it was a good idea to be conservative!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

It stands for Bay Area Rail & transit... But you might think of the Simpsons when you hear it...;)

yeah, thats what i was thinking, its just funny how its called by different names in different cities. Metro, subway, bart, fart, marta, tube, t...etc....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mizsupersonic

Congrats on finding a place sweets!! I'm jealous. Let me know when ur settled in and I will be out there to parTAY!

;)

How you doing? How's Jay, I need to talk to him soon.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I am going to San Fran this weekend will get there Saterday until Wed. How is 1015 on Saterday? Is it good??

It would be great if you can tell me what is good on Saterday and Sunday. I know Timo is there on Sunday, but I am not sure if tickets are sold out.

Thanx for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by axe

Hi I am going to San Fran this weekend will get there Saterday until Wed. How is 1015 on Saterday? Is it good??

It would be great if you can tell me what is good on Saterday and Sunday. I know Timo is there on Sunday, but I am not sure if tickets are sold out.

Thanx for your help.

http://www.urbanevents.com/index.cfm?page=event_route&link=release&vendor_id=4034

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×