Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing in San Francisco....

malanee

Let me just tell you - I had the BEST time in SF!!!

Alex and Spesh tag teamed the first night at 1015. It's an older crowd, no dress code and no pretentious people! We partied until 6am and then partied some more back at Alex's!

Then Saturday, we went to this lounge (sorta like Blue Room) called Fuse. It was small, but again - no pretentious people and Alex and his roommate Christian tag teamed after a couple of hottie dirl DJ's tag teamed. Kuro - you would have been in heaven! Anyway - there was free sushi, great music, friendly people. It was soooo awesome! Then DJ Kelli DJ'd the after hours at Alex's - since the lounge closed at 2:30. I didn't stay for that because I was so exhuasted!

You guys have to come out and party with me! I found a huge apartment on Portrero Hill w/ a gorgeous view of the city.

Oh - and don't even get me started on the food. We ate at this tapas place last night. Tons of incredible food AND sangria for $20 each!

I love, love, LOOOOOVE SF!

:D

I am so jealous of you, I have been to San Fran quite a few times for business and even though I didn't get to go clubbing I still fell in love with the city...

A1 told me yesterday that you found a place out there, I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Sounds like a really nice place. Anything with a view in San Fran is beautiful because it is a beautiful city..

I will definitely be coming out there in the spring, already planning it just waiting for D:Fuse to put up his schedule so that I can get to enjoy a little D:Fuse while out there.

Well good luck in everything and keep each other safe!

Jessica

that sounds great! congrats on a successful trip!

. . . you are getting me excited for my possible move to that area, although i would more likely be south of s.f. proper, more like santa clara or san jose. . . but if it happens i will definitely want to see Alex and check out all these places! keep us updated on your planning!

'stina :D

Originally posted by vicman

soo, how much are you going to be paying in rent and how big is your place and how far from where the action is?

$850 to share a 2 bedroom w/ my own bathroom. The living room has enough space for a grand piano AND my furniture. I have an incredible view of the city and bay bridge from my living room and from the rooftop deck. It's about 10 minutes from 1015.

The one bad thing is, it isn't on a BART line - so it isn't all that convenient. There are bus lines and caltrain close by. Plus there's garage parking - so I'm not too worried!

Now, if I could only find a way to pay for it...

Originally posted by malanee

$850 to share a 2 bedroom w/ my own bathroom. The living room has enough space for a grand piano AND my furniture. I have an incredible view of the city and bay bridge from my living room and from the rooftop deck. It's about 10 minutes from 1015.

The one bad thing is, it isn't on a BART line - so it isn't all that convenient. There are bus lines and caltrain close by. Plus there's garage parking - so I'm not too worried!

Now, if I could only find a way to pay for it...

so your part would be $850 plus the future roomate would also have to pay $850, or was the 2br $850 all together (which i would suppose would be unlikely)...but that isnt that bad. i ve heard horror stories, worse tha NY from people moving out there.

BART line? what type of name for a transportation system is that? :laugh:

so your part would be $850 plus the future roomate would also have to pay $850, or was the 2br $850 all together (which i would suppose would be unlikely)...but that isnt that bad. i ve heard horror stories, worse tha NY from people moving out there.

Bay Area Rapid Transit.

Not to be confused with the Frankfurt Area Rapid Transit, or FART line.

It stands for Bay Area Rail & transit... But you might think of the Simpsons when you hear it...;)

Originally posted by cookiegirl

that sounds great! congrats on a successful trip!

. . . you are getting me excited for my possible move to that area, although i would more likely be south of s.f. proper, more like santa clara or san jose. . . but if it happens i will definitely want to see Alex and check out all these places! keep us updated on your planning!

'stina :D

San Jose is nice the only bad thing is that it has NO clubs! The only place to go and dance is Polyesters or whatever you call that damn place... I went there and I was like OMFG have I landed on another planet:rolleyes: But the weather is nice, a little warmer then the bay area though.

It's $1700 - which is pretty good. I looked at places for the same price to share with 2-4 other people that were horrific. Alex and Christian's place is $2700. Of course - it is a phat ass pad too!

I think if I had about 1100 - I could get a really nice place that was convenient too. But considering I don't have a job yet - I thought it was a good idea to be conservative!

Originally posted by prplhz

It stands for Bay Area Rail & transit... But you might think of the Simpsons when you hear it...;)

yeah, thats what i was thinking, its just funny how its called by different names in different cities. Metro, subway, bart, fart, marta, tube, t...etc....

Hi I am going to San Fran this weekend will get there Saterday until Wed. How is 1015 on Saterday? Is it good??

It would be great if you can tell me what is good on Saterday and Sunday. I know Timo is there on Sunday, but I am not sure if tickets are sold out.

Thanx for your help.

Originally posted by axe

Hi I am going to San Fran this weekend will get there Saterday until Wed. How is 1015 on Saterday? Is it good??

It would be great if you can tell me what is good on Saterday and Sunday. I know Timo is there on Sunday, but I am not sure if tickets are sold out.

Thanx for your help.

http://www.urbanevents.com/index.cfm?page=event_route&link=release&vendor_id=4034