Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys what kind of gel wax do you use to get the spikes?

Originally posted by njbambino21

What kind of Gel wax do you use to get the spikes.....I use to use spiker but got tired of the glue, now I use bed head tigi wax stick but i dont know if it is my hair or what i just dont get crazy spikes...ayone got any good techniques?

My friends use Murray's, I think it comes in an orange tin or Bed Head......

Originally posted by ericone

use murray's or dax wave and groom. shits made for afros so it REALLY sticks. oh, and be prepared for it to glow under blacklights, sort of a blue tint.

dude eric, you are such a lyer, first of all you are bald and don't even have hair you freak...........anyway try "ice" it'll turn your fuken head into a fuken weapon at the clubs or sometimes i try the hair waxes by clinique or other name brands, i live with a few chicks i use thier shit, but i stick to soul glo myself i like the afro look, or try ketchup that's what ericone uses......

Originally posted by roddigga

dude eric, you are such a lyer, first of all you are bald and don't even have hair you freak...........anyway try "ice" it'll turn your fuken head into a fuken weapon at the clubs or sometimes i try the hair waxes by clinique or other name brands, i live with a few chicks i use thier shit, but i stick to soul glo myself i like the afro look, or try ketchup that's what ericone uses......

bro, i think he's asking about the hair on your head, not on your ass. oh and lambert told me that you moved out now and are living with your same-sex "partner", trent. Is that true bro?

bro, i think he's asking about the hair on your head, not on your ass. oh and lambert told me that you moved out now and are living with your same-sex "partner", trent. Is that true bro?

LMFAO!!!!!!! YOU GOT ISSUES BRO, ISSUES...................and where the hell did you get trent from...........??? i

use murray's or dax wave and groom. shits made for afros so it REALLY sticks. oh, and be prepared for it to glow under blacklights, sort of a blue tint.

My brother swear by this stuff, it is hard to get out though & He loved GOT2BGLUEd............. also, nothing works as good as DAX though