Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love my Boys

dropdasoap69

Hola,

I have been gone for a while, been on vacation in the beautiful country of Belize. All the boys over there are shy and reserved, but once they get a drinking, watch out! My only complaint was that they didn't speak any English, but that is ok, their moans told me all I needed to know. Spent some time with my new little interest, he posts here all the time. Wildmiami. I know he has not posted in a while, thats because I had his young delectable bottom tied up on my bed. What a vacation, let me tell you people, the boy can take some punishment. He took care of me, treating me like the Queen that I am. He would massage my sore abs (from all the pelvic thrusting I was doing) and he would bathe me everyday with Coconut juice from the nearby trees. At night after I would process my dinner, he would attempt to relax me, by giving me jail house styled oral plreasure (how many licks does it take to get the middle of my tootsie pop!). I think after this perfect vacation he has become a bit shy. I just wanted to know if anyone has heard from him? He was so open to the things I wanted to try on him, much like his love hole was always open for my love rod. Well nice to be back and I hope to hear from Wildmiami very soon.:(