Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Koky (You left me Breathless)

dropdasoap69

Only one word could explain the feeling you gave me, ECSTASY! Are you sure you are straight? You made me feel like it was my first time again. I was so nervous, when I gagged you and began to open the new tube of KY. I have never have a victim, I mean lover, flip the tables on me. You broke free of your hand restraints and took me in your arms. After that I woke up and you were gone, with my KY jelly I might add! You left me sore and without even a note to tell me where you had gone. Those ripped fuels must have awaken the animal inside of you! The reason I am posting is, that you left something at my chateau de amor.

attachment.php?postid=1084113

Do they look familiar? You left without leaving your number or even your email. I was hoping that we could do this again, since I didn't get to taste that virgin rear entry hole. The mere thought of your uncorrupted hole makes my mouth water and my member stiff as a starched Sunday School shirt. Hope to hear from you soon my Latin anal driller.

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

You left without leaving your number or even your email. I was hoping that we could do this again, since I didn't get to taste that virgin rear entry hole. The mere thought of your uncorrupted hole makes my mouth water and my member stiff as a starched Sunday School shirt. Hope to hear from you soon my Latin anal driller.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1084987