Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help with Roxy parking

Beware of street parking. My car was broken into last February and a whole bunch of stuff was stolen, thereby forcing me to rip off my insurance company. Park in a garage, there are a few around the corner. I know there is one at 21st or 22nd and 11th, i think. Somewhere around there.

Gluck.

Originally posted by teklord310

Beware of street parking. My car was broken into last February and a whole bunch of stuff was stolen, thereby forcing me to rip off my insurance company. Park in a garage, there are a few around the corner. I know there is one at 21st or 22nd and 11th, i think. Somewhere around there.

Gluck.

Yup, that's what I was afraid of... thanks

Originally posted by djmikebugout

go past roxy and make a right onto 9th ..go down 2 lights and make a left and u'll see a garage on ur right--10 bucks all nite...not a bad deal

Thanks Mike... you seem like such a nice dude, always helpin people out. Why people always tryin to start shit with you on here?

people don't realize that there is a public parking lot right in chelsea piers..here's what you do..go up 23rd street..get on the west side highway..go into the service road for chelsea piers..pull into the parking garage which is around 18th street..park your car, cross over the west side highway(there is a light) and walk down 18th street a little past the middle of the block to the front door of roxy...you're right there.. your car is secured and safe and you don't have to walk that far

i usually park two blocks away from roxy at this garage just make a left at the light after you pass roxy and go down about a block and a half there is a good garage there its like 20 bucks for the night but i would rather park my car in a garage and spend the 20 bucks than having my car all messed up

Originally posted by BobG

people don't realize that there is a public parking lot right in chelsea piers..here's what you do..go up 23rd street..get on the west side highway..go into the service road for chelsea piers..pull into the parking garage which is around 18th street..park your car, cross over the west side highway(there is a light) and walk down 18th street a little past the middle of the block to the front door of roxy...you're right there.. your car is secured and safe and you don't have to walk that far

it's free?

yes true...

Digital, no one really starts with me on here except that one guy who just hates me and hopes I get shot. Hopefully I meet him one day so we can chat. I have a few choice words for him. :)

My accord is a year old next month and i've gone thru a new front bumper, 2 accidents both not my fault, and a new rear bump (rear ended 2 weeks after gettin the car)--plus I need a ANOTHER new front bumper b/c this monster racoon got in my way the other day. I may seem nice on here but today I drove past where that racoon messed up my car and seeing him dead on the side of the road wasnt enuff for me....SWERVE!!! DA DOOOMP!! now i feel better

Bob is correct, the closer parking is chelsea piers,--

See everyone 2nite

knock on wood I've never had a problem parking on the street around Roxy. I usually try and park right between the west side hwy and 11th, or the next block up. Never had anything happen to my truck, except maybe come out to find it covered in flyers stuck under windwos, etc. But thats just funny lol

The area looks a lot worse then it really is. I've had my car broken into once in NY- it was the middle of the afternoon, parked in front of a high securty building with cameras all over- bastards still bashed my window in and grabbed some shit. Just dont leave shit laying inside your car and you shoudl be fine.

Bern