Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha at the Roxy, 10/25 - BUY TICKETS

DaVe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SASHA TICKETS NOW ONLY $35!

Balance Promote Group and The Roxy promoters would like to announce that we are lowering the price of admission to the Sasha/Jimmy Van M event at the Roxy on October 25th. The price will be $35 in advance and at the door all night long. Due to the recent national economic downswing, we have collectively decided that we want to do everything in our power to insure that Sasha and Jimmy Van M's fans are still able to come out and comfortably afford an evening of late night dancing in New York. For anyone who previously bought tickets, $5 will be refunded to your credit card.

Buy tickets now from Clubplanet.com at:

http://store.yahoo.com/ticketing/sasroxfridoc.html

Originally posted by echostar

can we use roxy cards for reduced admission?

No you can't its another "MADE" Event.

Listen are you "the" echostar that is going to be playing at "Utopia"? I am sorry if its an ignorant question.

As for me, guys. I am so so sad.

I am going to FL I can't believe i have to miss PVD :-(:mad: I am getting depressed again.

DAMMM!!!

Will you guys have fun for me ?

Originally posted by zeeker

ha, so...in other words, Sasha isn't bringing in as many heads as hoped....or is this reduced price going out to the fans of Carl Cox and PvD as well...I mean, the national economic downswing will still be in affect next week too...

that was probably the smartest thing i have seen you write ever.:cool:

Originally posted by zeeker

:frust: my arguments just don't get their deserved credit...due to the fact that they are all mostly in defense of that place.

please re do your signature to get tiesto away from references of exit. its bad enough when i have to look at one of my autographs of tiestos, that it has tony drapers name on the same page as tiestos.:blown:

Originally posted by roninmess

please re do your signature to get tiesto away from references of exit. its bad enough when i have to look at one of my autographs of tiestos, that it has tony drapers name on the same page as tiestos.:blown:

well, with the future additions of Sasha, Cox and PVD most of those Exit ones'll be gone. But Draper is there to stay.... if only to annoy people.

back to the topic at hand though....are ticket prices going down for next week's events too or what?

I know this is long but please read..for a long time everyone complains how much the admission is to these top international dj's ..rightfully so..this is a great thing that has happened..when the management company, the promoters and the club all get on the same page and say,..we recognize the times we are in..lets make it more affordable so everyone can enjoy the event and if it works then we can do it again and again..The cost of theses dj's, the airfare, the hotels, limosenes, the posters around ny, the invitations, the mailings, e-mails, decor, reinforced sound, visuals,

distribution, lazers, staff increased(which usually runs overtime also depending how long it goes) ete..etc..is rediculous..When a well respected company like balance says hey lets make this a great party..first and foremost..lets make it affordable for everyone..you give and we'll give..its gotten out of control considering the times we're in..When in the history of these types of events has a management company recognized this..My hat goes off to BALANCE. Take into consideration the cost of parking..I get wacked for $40.00 because I have an suv. tolls 7.00 You haven't even bought a drink and you went for 70 or 80 bucks..with tiesto, sasha, carl cox, pvd all within 3 weeks regardless of who's doing the party how many people can afford it everyweek..then you have saturday..wherever you go..more money...if you're one of the lucky ones that's not feeling the times we're in..god bless you..but if you're feeling it..and you want to see this international star, you certainly can appreciate it..and then maybe you'd still have enough for the other things you would like to do..Sasha coming to the roxy is a great event..calls are coming in like crazy..(no p.r. bullshit). I only hope other management companies can step up to the plate as balance did where their concerns are not only for their talent but to you the public as well..The bottom line..a great night of music, excitement plus an appreciation of an artist...We want sasha to come back to the roxy whenever he is available as well as you the public..maybe down the road other artists, agents, clubs and promoters can all get on the bandwagon and bring to you a great night in ny that makes sense...

Originally posted by julieny

Me and my friends paid the 40 for Tiesto. I still think it was overpriced. But I can assure you, none of my friends are paying 35 dollars to hear Sasha.

it's weird how it works out like that. Anywhere else in the world Sasha is as big, or even a bigger draw then a guy like Tiesto. Obviously not the case here in NYC. Sasha's style just isn't commercial enough to draw a sizeable crowd the way Tiesto did and the way PvD will...admittedly, although I like Sasha, I definitely wouldn't pay $35 or $40 to hear him.

I'm not complaining though. I'll be there tomorrow night (fortunately a friend came through in a major way with cheap tickets) and the room to breathe will be appreciated.

Originally posted by teklord310

Cool!

Still debating. I hope PVD gets a cutdown too. :cool:

ALthough I have the same hopes, I highly doubt it since it is a different promoter. I think they are just not getting the turnout they were hoping for, that's why they had to lower the prices.

Cool!

ALthough I have the same hopes, I highly doubt it since it is a different promoter. I think they are just not getting the turnout they were hoping for, that's why they had to lower the prices.

Cool!

Originally posted by BobG

Take into consideration the cost of parking..I get wacked for $40.00 because I have an suv. tolls 7.00 You haven't even bought a drink and you went for 70 or 80 bucks..

...then you get inside and have to pay $3 for Tic Tacs and $6.50 for a Red Bull...plus tips of course. Considering clubs buy these things in bulk, imagine the % profit when you sell a little thing of Tic Tacs for $3.00.

Thats not exactly making my night more affordable...

sorry for all the negative points of view, but as someone who will have given Roxy a few hundred dollars over the course of two weeks(Tiesto, Sasha, Cox, PVD), its a legitimate concern.