Sasha at the Roxy, 10/25 - BUY TICKETS

DaVe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jjcbebe

No you can't its another "MADE" Event.

Listen are you "the" echostar that is going to be playing at "Utopia"? I am sorry if its an ignorant question.

sasha is not a Made event....the only made events are tiesto which happened last friday and PVD on Nov 1

yes im the echostar thats playing at utopia....you coming?

Originally posted by echostar

sasha is not a Made event....the only made events are tiesto which happened last friday and PVD on Nov 1

yes im the echostar thats playing at utopia....you coming?

sorry about that my head was in the clouds.

I am def there..its why I asked.

BTW when i saw the name i was like "I know that name from CP, could it be?"

Hope to see u there

I WAS TALKING TO ONE OF THE GUYS FROM MADNESS ENT WHO IS ONE OF THE MAIN PROMOTERS AND HE TOLD ME THAT SASHA IS GOING ON AROUND 2:30. I AM HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THESE PROMOTERS ARE REALIZING TO LOWER THEIR ADMISSION. I THINK THAT IS A GREAT START ON HELPING OUR SCENE TO COME BACK AND TO COME BACK ALIVE UNLIKE OTHER PROMOTERS THAT CHARGE A FORTUNE TO GET IN WHICH I THINK IS RIDICULOUS. THANKS TO YOU GUYS, I CAN'T WAIT TO COME AND SEE SASHA AND CARL COX. :direct::party::dj::clap2::beer::smoke:

I think that the international djs are moderately priced... It is only $10 or $15 more then usual... In my opinion I think that extra 10 is well worth it if you are going for the music.... I'd rather pay a little more and see a good dj then hear a shitty one for less money... Sometimes you luck out and hear a great dj that is up and coming and pay the normal charge.. (My favorite nero)....

See all u guys tonight.... it should be insane

I would go see him, but being as I planned my trip to Ibiza around his appearance at Space, and as usual, he didn't show (3X this summer), I wouldn't give him a penny.

Bottom line, the reason promoters HAVE a job is because of the DJ's. But, it's the FANS that determine who gets what. I look at chatrooms all over the world, and it seems the Sasha is losing flavor, fast. Can't piss on the world long enough and expect your shit not to stink.

If you are new to the game, go and have fun. To me, Sasha and Digweed at Twilo was the peak. Now, he is selling out.

In my opinion only...