Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dont you just hate it when everyone...

that sucks!

got my company to hire a bunch of my friends. we're on a mission to remove all those that stand in our way! today my buddy got promoted. soon we will run the show.

have friends?

will hire.

did i mention shorts, skates, beers after 5? we have them on the run!

make a plan, build the unbreakable aliance and go into battle knowing you have nothing to lose.

(of course, the company could fold at any moment, but who's looking toward the future anyway?)

who is even remotely cool @ your job starts quiting? I Mean, they are dropping like flies!!! When I started working here there were lots of awesome people. Now they are all leaving.

I just found out yet another one of my favorite coworkers put in his 2-week notice.

This blows. Pretty soon it will be me and micheal-Bolton-loving, husband-and-3-kid-having, recipe-swapping, nondrinking, touched-by-an-angel-watching, workaholics.

And thus far not one of the people that has replaced any of my dearly departed friends has had even a fraction of the coolness of their predecessor.

ugh.

------------------

siggy1.gif

"Contained in music somehow more than just sound,This inspiration coming and twisting things around" --Op Ivy

yeah that happened at my old job, it sucked till i quit too eventually

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

AIM: TRANCEpotting

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

I'm actually planning on quiting and going back to school, but not for another YEAR!!

I can barely motivate myself out of bed as it is.

------------------

siggy1.gif

"Contained in music somehow more than just sound,This inspiration coming and twisting things around" --Op Ivy

Originally posted by lavendermenace:

who is even remotely cool @ your job starts quiting? I Mean, they are dropping like flies!!! When I started working here there were lots of awesome people.

And thus far not one of the people that has replaced any of my dearly departed friends has had even a fraction of the coolness of their predecessor.

ugh.

OH WAIT.......THERE ACTUALLY ARE other "cool" people at work, hmm....yet to find one.......then again I am working at a computer science firm...hmmm.....do you work in the city, hun??? maybe we can band together! grrhhh...

Yeah, there WERE a few cool people here, which was actually a total fluke because I work in publishing (nonfiction) one of the dorkiest fields EVER. (remeber all the kids in AP english?) So, the fact that there ever were interesting souls around here was a shear miracle. Yeah its in the city, east midtown.

------------------

siggy1.gif

Archived