Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Thursday Night Review....

Originally posted by unclebuc

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I thought the crowd lacked eneergy until about 1am. Woo's ass was tight . I just couldnt get into his pants. I still had a good time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You FEG!!!!!!

Hmm I missed last night but I guess it was a normal night especially for Brian

Originally posted by kostaP

Hmm I missed last night but I guess it was a normal night especially for Brian

................i MISSSSSSSSED U! lol..........apparently i have gotten back into my old ways.......this going out all the time crap is really getting to me in my old age...........i went into work and left because once again george kicked my ass last night with the soco!.........eeeww....just typing that word makes me quiver....anyways.....my boss thinks i am just sick....little does he know.......muah ha ha ha:laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I thought the crowd lacked eneergy until about 1am. Woo's mixing was tight but his song selection was poor IMO. I just couldnt get into his set. I still had a good time.

I got there around 12 ish, it didnt get packed until 1 and then it was good. I had fun, I am going tonight as well, maybe we could meet, if I had not already have met you. Kosta knows who I am. Hope to see everyone there.

yo, keep posting comments b/c you cant know shit about music. ok so he had an off night, you are always have one comment or anouther about the dj's there, stick to writing on the internet, a matter of fact get your ass in the booth and try it and see how many people knock your shit. song selection was poor, no dj has it perfect every night, you know woo can tear the roof off so give him his props even on an off night, that shows you know what you are talking about. peace

Originally posted by absolute17

yo, keep posting comments b/c you cant know shit about music. ok so he had an off night, you are always have one comment or anouther about the dj's there, stick to writing on the internet, a matter of fact get your ass in the booth and try it and see how many people knock your shit. song selection was poor, no dj has it perfect every night, you know woo can tear the roof off so give him his props even on an off night, that shows you know what you are talking about. peace

I realize he had an off night. I know Woo is a good DJ. I even told him he an off night. He won the DJ contest at Roxy so I know the boy has skills. There is no need to jump down my throat. Criticism is a good thing. It makes the DJ try even harder next time.

i agree with brian if u feel someone had an off night u should tell them. As a DJ i would definately want criticism because it makes u better. If u tell him he was off the hook and u really dont feel that way your hurting more than helping. Just my opinion

Woo is a stand up guy and would most definately appreciate criticism rather than fake praise. I wasn' t there so I can't comment, but everyone is entitled to an off night. There have been times where I've been at Factory and literally wanted to go to the booth and choke Jonathan. Does that mean he's a bad DJ? no Just means he had an 'off' night.

I've never heard Woo spin live but his remixes definately speak for themselves. Which reminds me I need him to give me his signature now so when he blows up I'll have proof that I knew him way back when..

;)