Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is EXIT on Fridays?

I haven't been to EXIT on a Friday in quite some time.

I do remember than Tony Draper use to have that place off the hook.

But I also remember it loosing its touch.

If anyone has been there within the past two weeks and can comment on it,please let me know.

Was thinking of going there tonight.

Thanks

CLUBN'4EVA

dont listen to the ppl that bad mouthed it cause they just say shit cause they hate it themselves..........and are obsessed with factory..... if u used to like exit ull still like it tonite, draper has calmed himself down lil bit. but he is still rockin it. i was there last week and at lik 4 it was pretty packed, around 5 he dropped joyenergizer and the place wents nuts. check it out maybe ill me there tonite so ill ttyl

usually by the stage, left of the staircase....

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

nah no spinning for me tonight, we were gonna gonna go to Roxy but none of my friends can afford 50 dollar tickets..but they will go to exit? how weird is that? they can pay 25 and eat 3 pills at exit but wont pay 50 for roxy..ahh maybe next time

man, drugs are bad man. Drugs are killing clubs. I'm all about the music man. Thats my drug man.

totally joking, sorry

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

nah no spinning for me tonight, we were gonna gonna go to Roxy but none of my friends can afford 50 dollar tickets..but they will go to exit? how weird is that? they can pay 25 and eat 3 pills at exit but wont pay 50 for roxy..ahh maybe next time

What? I'm not your friend? B/c your def not talking about me...I wanted to go to Tiesto too...I have an idea, since i'm the driver..we'll drop the kids off at Exit and then head over to Tiesto????

Oh yeah, and back to the point of this thread...Exit is what you make of it...personally, i love it, only b/c i get to see my close friends spin there and I get to see my other friends from all over that i only get to see once a week each friday night.

And Zeeker, I'll miss you tonite!! Dance for me, i can't believe i couldn't find anyone to go to Tiesto with :(