Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: snatch69

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i thought while you were in NY I'd have some Vicman-free time. I guess I'm not that lucky! :rolleyes::mad:

nope, i'm typing up notes and stuff from all the stuff weve been doing through out the week, so i am perched in front of my computer for the time being padding my posts up :D

aww...who i am i kidding? i would just miss u guys too much, i need to check cp throughout the day :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

hi g! :D Don't mind Vic... he's slow and forgets things in his old age :tongue:

Yeah - I'm starting to notice the memory lapses (since he's supposed to be busy on his slow-ass computer, helping me find out what's happening in dc on the weekend of the 8th, yet I come back to Boston and find him here!!! :tongue: )

You have any suggestions for that weekend??? I'm staying in Alexandria near some Crystal City Shopping something or another.

Originally posted by whadupg

Very cool! I'm staying in Water Park Towers which is right across the street I guess.

well buzz suposedly will start saturday night events in Trust in b'more, i have no idea who would be there on the 9th though....i've been pretty bored in DC since Buzz closed, nothing really that would capture my attention to the degree of getting me consider getting FUBAR (<--that word again) . been mostly lounges, cheesey clubs with some good dj's and the cp folks.....

i know there is some big rave on the 2nd and fortier in b'more on the 16th...maybe christopher lawrence and dj dan are on the 9th. but i'll have to confirm, alonf with what is going on on the 8th...there is always glow on saturdays ones epic trance needs