Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro FUCKIN' Lounge....

Richie... you never cease to impress me..... from the minute I walked in, until you stopped the music, all I did was dance... Great track selection....

Good seing everyone..... I just wish this place wqas fuckin' CLOSER to where I live.... between the tolls and gas, It costs me just as if I went to a city club....

George..... WHERE'S MY FUCKIN' CARD??????????

empty promises, I don't like them........... :mad:

Oh happy b-day Sandy and Fury.... I hope you remember SOME of the night........

holy shit I really haven't Drank this much since my 21st (i'm still drunk)... People I didn't even know were handing me shots all night... first time i've thrown up in the longest... thanks to everyone for all the shots :vomit2:

One of my prick friends handed me a shot of cement mixer I believe, and thats where the night became a blur to me hahahaa

I checked my call log this morning, I have 4 outgoing calls to 911 wtffff??? :laugh:

I just want to thank the Metro crew for ALWAYS hooking me up and making me feel at home whenever I am there. Petey K, Jason, George, Rydell, and the entire staff are all the friendliest and most generous people in the buisness.

George that champagne bottle put me over the top!! Thank you once again....

oh yeah, about the rest of the night... Rydell was off the heeezyy

didn't stop dancing once...Last night was the perfect amount of people, ridiculous vibe, and all in good company...

Good to see badass, bri, tempkid, splash, the moo, kosta, lock, tooch, sayno, sandwedge (who is probably still retarted as i'm typin' this),unclebuc, angelicious, magilicut, nice to meet bobydigital.. i forgot who else was there... anywayz - had a n amazing time thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes....

Round 2 begins tonite at Deko... (Thank god i didn't go to vinyl last night or i would be hurtin')

drank way too many redbulls to sleep.. :mad:

Originally posted by djdanfury

holy shit I really haven't Drank this much since my 21st (i'm still drunk)... People I didn't even know were handing me shots all night... first time i've thrown up in the longest... thanks to everyone for all the shots :vomit2:

One of my prick friends handed me a shot of cement mixer I believe, and thats where the night became a blur to me hahahaa

I checked my call log this morning, I have 4 outgoing calls to 911 wtffff??? :laugh:

I just want to thank the Metro crew for ALWAYS hooking me up and making me feel at home whenever I am there. Petey K, Jason, George, Rydell, and the entire staff are all the friendliest and most generous people in the buisness.

George that champagne bottle put me over the top!! Thank you once again....

oh yeah, about the rest of the night... Rydell was off the heeezyy

didn't stop dancing once...Last night was the perfect amount of people, ridiculous vibe, and all in good company...

Good to see badass, bri, tempkid, splash, the moo, kosta, lock, tooch, sayno, sandwedge (who is probably still retarted as i'm typin' this),unclebuc, angelicious, magilicut, i forgot who else was there... anywayz - had a n amazing time thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes....

Round 2 begins tonite at Deko... (Thank god i didn't go to vinyl last night or i would be hurtin')

drank way too many redbulls to sleep.. :mad:

Hope you had a GREAT B-Day...and I still owe you a shot. Looks like you forgot I was there :-(

Most likely i will see everyone at Deko tonight, so I'll get ya then.

Happy birthday Dannyboy and Sandy.

Dan lucky you didn't go to Vinyl, I feel like shit now.

Though I did catch the last 1 hr of ADV's set.......NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe......big ups to you kid.

Danny's set was ok, In my opinion I've heard alot better from him. Every time het got me thinking "ok he's about to blow the roog off" he would take it down a notch. Still a good set though.

Baddass would closed the place out if it wasn't for me!!!!!!

He truley is a bad ass mofucker.

Oh yea Richie killed it at Metro and George and Pete you guys are The BOMB:cool: