Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vip@space

deejay-rc

Have not been to Space since April. A Group of my friends r getting together for a night @ space for my wifes and my b-day. Really would like to do the vip thing in the patio, The wife does not dance as much as i, so she will need a place to chill. She is still healing from the new baby.So if any one on this board could help us out it would be great. And if any cp'ers are going to space on the 26th I would love to meet some new faces and create some new friends.Find the freak with the micro lighted gloves and that will be me. I will be complety:eek: that night. Well thank you for ur help, see u guys,girls on sat.If any of my friends read this and i did not call u, the more the marryer. I may need help moving around>>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted by deejay-rc

Have not been to Space since April. A Group of my friends r getting together for a night @ space for my wifes and my b-day. Really would like to do the vip thing in the patio, The wife does not dance as much as i, so she will need a place to chill. She is still healing from the new baby.So if any one on this broad could help us out it would be great. And if any cp'ers are going to space on the 25th would love to meet some new faces and create some new friends.Find the freak with the micro lighted gloves and that will be me. I will be complety:eek: that night. Well thank you for ur help, see u guys,girls on sat....

Ramon........

Friday da 25th???????? ( Marco V)

or

Saturday da 26th?????????? (Anthony Pappa)