Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why did everyone think tiesto was so good?

cox and tiesto/pvd are two different genre's of "electronica" (i hate that word, btw) so i don't really understand how you can compare the sounds to each other... mixing ability and talent on turntables are a different story... carl cox is not just GOOD... if you've ever seen him spin, you know that man is unbelievable... so if you're going to argue that, just sit down and shut up...

Originally posted by msoprano13

ill give you that but by no means does he work them like carl cox.....i mean 40 records an hour....

Not to ensue in debate, but PVD does lay down alot of records an hour as well. A lot of the time he'll drop a track for like a minute before bringing in the next.

I am not sure how many he drops, on average, in an hour.

everybody has there favorites and that is basically what this is all about... and for all the losers that are knockin the real deal djs down just shut up and respect first ... u cant do what they do... they bring the sound they wanna bring to u and make u wanna move to the beat ...talent wise they all have it or else they wouldnt be there... but to say that one sux and the other doesnt is just ignorant ...who the fuck are any of u to say a world wide know dj like PVD,Carl Cox, or Tiesto sux ... if u wanna say someone sux leave it to Draper and the EXIT crew... lol ... cuz that isnt music at all ... lol ... anyways PVD is the best out there i dont care what anyone says and ill be seein Carl Cox next thursday for the first time to see what he is all about... have plenty of him live so i cant wait... and as for Tiesto, i thought he woulda brought more to the table at ROXY...but he was just plain boring... hope he spins with some more energy next time he is around... PVD is after Carl Cox... see all the music lovers there... lata

Originally posted by djspaceline

TIESTO IS AMAZING and hes got the best taste in music ever and TRANCE creates worlds that only if you have an imagination can it take you to lands of ecstacy(without even taking it) and where everything is superfast and flyes amazingly through your soul and Im so glad I love trance the way I do because I feel like the luckiest person alive, and no one can take away that inner feeling thats whats so amazing about it, and Tiesto perfectly understands it and thats why we love him - charley edmonds--djspaceline

what can i say except i fell every word. You think just like I do.

OH YEAH!!!

Your my twin