Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to do Sundays...?

So Deko is hot on thursdays and sats. but sundays?? Deko is about a 45 min drive from me which is why I have yet to go.. circa is closed sudays... tribecca... na, so where can a single good looking latino man go to have a good time and hook up with a hottie?? :cool:

Originally posted by ericone

haha, yeah, told ya?! was it good crazy?

Cheetah is gay on Sunday just like the colliseum that ericone was asking about. Hmmm? 2 separate posts trying to push gay bars?

ericone let me ask you "you ever have your shit pushed in?" You sound like quite the colon cowboy.

Anyway back to the matter at hand Joeys is the only sunday spot and Its a great time.

Originally posted by kostaP

Cheetah is gay on Sunday just like the colliseum that ericone was asking about. Hmmm? 2 separate posts trying to push gay bars?

ericone let me ask you "you ever have your shit pushed in?" You sound like quite the colon cowboy.

Anyway back to the matter at hand Joeys is the only sunday spot and Its a great time.

firstly, cheetah sundays is not a gay party

secondly, someone else asked about colleseum and i told them it was a gay bar and they WOULDNT wanna go there

thirdly, no, im not gay

lastly, go fuck yourself, who the fuck are you calling me out bitch!?

firstly, cheetah sundays is not a gay party

secondly, someone else asked about colleseum and i told them it was a gay bar and they WOULDNT wanna go there

thirdly, no, im not gay

lastly, go fuck yourself, who the fuck are you calling me out bitch!?

Firstly my boy was dating this chick that bartends there and a month ago when we went to visit her it WAS DEF. A GAY PARTY. We walked out.

secondly how do you know the colliseum is a gay bar? Do you hang out there?

Thirdly, You arent gay? Are you in denial. Dont Lie to yourself remember the truth shall set you free (as the closet doors swing open)

Lastly, Im fucking with you bitch calm the fuck down before I start ripping on you. Its all in good fun.

Kosta P.

Originally posted by kostaP

No class here buddy and trust me Im fucking playing around. Im sowwy Did I hurt yow feewings??:cry::rolleyes::(

no i dont really care. i just dont get why you would feel the need to make a comment like that when you dont know me, even if youre playing. frankly, this is gay anyway so squash it, i really dont care nor do i wanna have some stupid debate about it.

no i dont really care. i just dont get why you would feel the need to make a comment like that when you dont know me, even if youre playing. frankly, this is gay anyway so squash it, i really dont care nor do i wanna have some stupid debate about it.

Lighten up there Francis, its a messageboard and I am A DRAMA WHORE> Nuff said.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Cheetah is a gay oriented party. All are welcome though. Dan Fury used to dance on the platforms there until he saw too many straights there so he left.

I heard when dan used to enter the club he would run in backwards hoping he would "bump" into someone!!!:laugh: :laugh: