Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guarapos

tinybutterfli

Yes, thought the music was good also, my first time there. I never knew that place existed even though I've driven by it at least 50 times before, it's pretty chill though and I like the atmosphere. How hard would it be to put your own "tobacco" in the hounka(sp)? Had to go to 1223 though, so only stayed for like an hour......

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

dammit! I knew I should have worn my "Pgiddy's my bitch" shirt. Next time :D

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah I was kinda looking around, but didn't see anyone that I recognized, which isn't saying much.

I'll wear my "tinybutterfly is my ho" shirt next time.....

Originally posted by pgiddy

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah I was kinda looking around, but didn't see anyone that I recognized, which isn't saying much.

I'll wear my "tinybutterfly is my ho" shirt next time.....

deal :D

I can't remember who I was saying this to the other night but I said whenever you say you are going to come out, neither of us says "if you do make it, let's meet here at such & such time" This would help considering we've never met :blown:

i'm glad y'all made it out that nite. it was cool - the music was really good...i'm just sorry i had to leave early.

bigger and better speakers have been ordered for the place...we are just waiting for them to come in.:D

i'll post the thursday-saturday line-up later this week...