georgym

Favorite Season?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Season?

• Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall (Autumn)

Im a big fan of Autumn. Not only is it the only season with 2 names :tongue: , but it's the prelude to snowboarding season :bounce:

It's also not quite that cold, just chilly, the leaves are changing, and girls come out sporting those hot knee-high boots with plaid skirts :drool:

How about all of you?

summer! it's a big part of why i moved to l.a. :aright:

it does get cold here, though. while you can wear a t-shirt in the winter here, it's only during the day, and you'll be a little chilly when the wind blows. at night, a winter coat is necessary. and nighttime in the summer is in the 60s, even if it was in the 90s during the day. still, there are some people here who want to believe that california is always warm and wear shorts all-year-round. i don't get that :worry: ...

i am stuck between two seasons...i cant choose....its either "Duck season or Wabbit Season"

attachment.php?postid=1090679

(ducks and hides from the "Cheese" comments)

but seriously..i chose Winter, cuz here in Miami...thats the nicest weather we get all year...50-60 degrees, we actually get to use a light sweater:tongue: